Real reason for stagger ban.

Status

ErnestJ

Old
Banned
Society
Nebula Virus
The real reason for stagger ban is John Capital been looted by stagger ingame.

{removed}

Need to take action against private information leakers and unfair admins who discriminating Nebula Virus as soc !!
As this forum using Mindark trademark in its domain we will send note to mindark !!!

--Mod's comment--
Liar.
My response below.
--/Mod's comment--

Last edited by a moderator:
Doubt that is the reason , I dont think he is as petty minded as stagger or you ( or are you yet another alt account of stagger?)

Reason been told.
Its obvious what forum admins supporting single peoples and have sides and intentions in forums to support them by banning true entropia universe players who working hard inspace.

For same reason they banned Goldy, now stagger and i am sure they will ban me too now.
For sure its ruing someone business in the game.

Reactions: SHY
Reason been told.
Its obvious what forum admins supporting single peoples and have sides and intentions in forums to support them by banning true entropia universe players who working hard inspace.

Narfi ? this is getting confusing now lol

The real reason for Stagger ban is that he is finding life very hard to cope with.

Dude, this is a .com. Really they dont need a reason. They could change my profile picture to pink carebears, and as long as I a chose to visit their webpage I am on their property. You are free to visit someone else's property if you want.

Jut follow the rules they implement and you can use this free service.

p.s. the blue carebear was always my favorite

you forgot....

Cheap RK-5s and Welding wire @ Emerald Lakes Floor 1 Shop 1 Zombie Armaments
The perfect way to gain skills while costing Stagger and Co. their hard scammed peds.

Well just be glad I'm not the one than can ban ppl lol xD

{removed} and your stagger!
You guys always are looking for attention and end up with a whining thread lol
just a bunch of patetic attention seekers and whiners.

{removed}
Calling yourself a real player? What does a ban on forum has to do with your actions ingame and ruining someones bussiness INGAME? Oh please get the fuck outta here! You wanted fame? YOU GOT YOUR FAME!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, this is a .com. Really they dont need a reason. They could change my profile picture to pink carebears, and as long as I a chose to visit their webpage I am on their property. You are free to visit someone else's property if you want.

I'll save them the trouble.....

grumpy.jpg

Its half mindark property as domain owned by mindark and some persons using this forum to humiliate people, undermine confidence in them. We all have that same game.

Need to take action against private information leakers and unfair admins who discriminating Nebula Virus as soc !!

is that a reference to someone owning a forum and using their position with another to cross reference IPs and identities? i'm surprised this action has past most by, i'm pretty sure its illegal, let alone publishing that information.

lol

waaaahhhh my BFF got banned for not following the rules. booo hooo

P.S.

visit my shop on arkadia celeste harbor shop #2 or if your on caly visit

Emerald Lakes Mall Floor 1 Shop 1 for cheap rk-5's Zombie Armaments & suplies lol

Last edited:
My mod mate binned this thread, since it's just an obvious attack on me. However, I've put it back just to make sure everyone knows...

The real reason for stagger ban is John Capital been looted by stagger ingame....

Reason been told....

You are a LIAR! :cussing:

I have never (not once, never ever, hasn't happened) ever been looted in space.

Not by Stagger.
Not by any pirate.
Not by anyone else.
And certainly not by any of your alts either.

You're just a :whiner: because Stagger got caught using multiple forum accounts to spread lies.

Even if he had looted me, that wouldn't change my modding and you know it.

You wanna try to spread rumors about me? Oh hell no! I do not stand for that shit at all. I will slap you down every single time.

Oh btw, I just recently flew around space in my quad with hundreds of peds of freshly looted stackables and they are now sitting safely in my planet-side storage. :nana:

get real dude. he was banned as you very well know yourself for running multi forum accounts. it has always been like this on the forums and is applied equally.

stagger decided to have some fun today, i would dare even say he knew a ban would happen as soon as people figured it out and he probably accepts it as matter of course. so he probably doesnt need your backup on this.

it not the first ban nor will be the last for our dear stagger :laugh:

I think the real truth might lay more in the fact that certain persons who have created Alt Avatars, and Alt Forum Accounts, have now done so much additional damage to "Honorable Space Pirates" they now have no reputation and will most likely not have their opinions and thoughts considered.

The stupid actions of one or two people can easily do untold damge to what is already a minority group. That minority group now needs to work ten times as hard just to have their opinions mean anything. What makes it really sad is that "Pirates" do need to have some improvements and encouragement in some way to continue making "Piracy" a feasible practice.

Before anyone cries "Pirate Supporter" at me, I do need to make some simple facts clear.
1. I do not support Piracy.
2. It is not in my nature or skill set to practice Piracy.
3. Like it or not, as a Mothershhip Owner and Service Providor, sadly, I need Pirates.

With the current design and functionality of Space, Pirates are a necessary evil. Without them, all Warp Services would have a much smaller customer base than what we already have. I believe that the status quo will remain as it is until we can improve our overall player base. I feel that this is also one of the main driving forces behind Entropia Fleet Alliance growing as successfuly as it has.

Our aims have always been to bring a "Safe, Secure, and Affordable" means for the Player who does not have unlimited funds, to move their stackables from Planet to Planet, and attain better prices for their goods. This will hopefully encourage them to spend more time and effort to improve their position in the Entropia Universe and cause a spirraling effect, bringing more People to the Universe and growing the Plaayer Base.

In addition, recent events have served to prove a number of things.

Firstly, the unwarranted attacks by the Dreadnought, upon an EFA Ship(Kronan) provided us the opportunity to prove that though we are not "Space Bullies" we would not sit on our laurels and allow our members to be harrassed by "wanna-be bullies".

Secondly it made it blatantly obvious that a ship with better than 60 k SI can be rendered "space junk" in less than 60 seconds. For those of you who lack the knowledge, the nearest Warp Gate to any Space Station is more than 3 au. This is a 15 minute gateway for Pirates who bring a ship out of warp. This gateway offers organized pirates, more than enough time to destroy a ship that has better than a 200 k SI.

In short anyone calling for the removal of "Logging out in Space" has more than a few Kangaroos loose in the top paddock. To do this would effectively destroy any Trade Economy between Planets that currently exists. This would also go to support Goldy/Ernestj's recent desire to purchase a Privateer.

Footnote:
Before anyone starts telling me how, as an uber high level Captain, you can avoid Warp Mines - it has not been tested enough yet. eg: will 5 warp mines dropped in a single warp gate over ride the skill of a level 60 Captain ? This is 5 attacks at once that they must withstand. Will it work the same as 5 Atrox trying to hit you at one time and have most likely one of them hit you at least ?

Also, don't slap the Repairer line either. It would take a repair crew of more than 16 RK-20s and a ship of 200 k si to withstand this kind of attack and even then the "gateway" is most likely more than enough to destroy you. Currently, I do not believe we have the Player Base to support such large sized crews.

{removed}

As this forum using Mindark trademark in its domain we will send note to mindark !!!

--Mod's comment--
Liar.
My response below.
--/Mod's comment--

uh oh. do I detect some pants on fire?

Members are only banned from PCF as a result of the activities on the forum, not in game.

Stagger was banned for using multiple forum accounts to disrupt the forum and insult other members.
Goldy was banned for similar reasons, as you will now be as well, since the forum multiple-user detection system indicates a connection between your account and other previously banned accounts.

Have a nice day.

:locked:

Status
Back