Remember to Check your Inventory!!!

SoReal

Stalker
Society
Titans Of Space
A few months back I logged into game and as usual before going up into space checked my inventory to make sure I had nothing lootable hiding in there that I had forgotten about.

As if by magic there were some time crystals in there. These had apparently turned up in my inventory because I had put them on the Ancient Greece auction a long time ago , the auction had expired (which I thought it might and my plan was that I would then have some crystals over there if ever I returned) and it seems that after a set period of time , this must have been over a year, the system had placed them back in my inventory.

Last night the missus logs on , she is already in space on Normandie, calls over to me " hey whats the button that toggles run/walk , so I tell her and it doesnt work, she still cannot run. She can barely move at all . ( a minor domestic ensues lol )

So I take a look and check her weight she is like 450kg , im like WTF!.

Check her inventory and suddenly she has gone from having no stackable items to having a full mining tab.

All the ores she put in auction on Cyrene and expired (must have been over a year ago) have now turned up in her inventory while she is in space.

We only noticed because she couldnt run.

So please everyone take note , always check your inventory before going into a lootable PVP area as stuff you may have forgotten about years ago may pop back in there without warning.

( I just checked her logs and there was no "xxx has been returned to your inventory either)

You get a pop-up message box, just as you do when an auction expires. These don't appear in your log files.

There should be a way to check items that need to be picked up at other planet from auction when not on that planet.:yup:

Until then don't leave something in auction for a year.:laugh:

You can log in in the support website and check my items.

Instead of sending the items to the avtars inventory they should put in in the planet storage.

There should be a way to check items that need to be picked up at other planet from auction when not on that planet.:yup:

Until then don't leave something in auction for a year.:laugh:

You get a pop-up message box, just as you do when an auction expires. These don't appear in your log files.

Nope , no pop message box here on either of the occasions that this happened.

Nope , no pop message box here on either of the occasions that this happened.

Easy to close without reading maybe?

I certainly got a message though when the couple of items I left on Cyrene auction expired late last year, and the items came to my inventory. No surprise as I was expecting them that day.

Easy to close without reading maybe?

I certainly got a message though when the couple of items I left on Cyrene auction expired late last year, and the items came to my inventory. No surprise as I was expecting them that day.

Maybe only if you are online when it happens?

I didn't get one either when I had the same several months ago.

No pop ups for me either.

Annoying sometimes, as you think it's something that could be from team hunting, that you missed.

Maybe only if you are online when it happens?

Could be I guess. No idea why you wouldn't get one when you next logged in though. :scratch2:

A risk-free mode of transporting stuff... takes just one year to complete. :yay:

A risk-free mode of transporting stuff... takes just one year to complete. :yay:

I have flown in space many times without seeing anyone the whole way. Only time I ever been killed in space was when people camp the area between Calypso Space Station and FOMA. They kill you over and over there sometimes. I think just for harassment.:mad:

Back