Reminder to entropedia domain holder

tamlin

Prowler
tamlin
Domain record expiration date: 07-Jul-2010 17:14:17 UTC.

Just thought it better to remind the holder one time too much. I've seen larger domains end up in the hands of scammers and domain parkings.

(btw, what's up with the super-annoying "Please log in to get access to this feature." dialog popping up every time I try to sort on a column? What feature?)

Good idea! (I get that bug too!) :D

Just thought it better to remind the holder one time too much. I've seen larger domains end up in the hands of scammers and domain parkings.
LOL. Some might call that particular domain holder a scamming domain name parker himself, even if the services he offers have sort of proven very useful over time as the community gathered around places like ef.... ;)

I find it extremely ironic everytime there's talk of hijacked domains (aka domain squatting) on EF. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has searched past WIPO decisions.

:popcorn:

Thanks, I would probably have forgotten it :ahh:

LOL. Some might call that particular domain holder a scamming domain name parker himself, even if the services he offers have sort of proven very useful over time as the community gathered around places like ef.... ;)

Well I can assure you this is the only domain I have ;).

Crap site BTW. It told me payment didn't work, so I payed again, and again, and again. So I payed 4 times :(. Oh well, now its payed until 2014. Also fixed the bug.

Crap site BTW. It told me payment didn't work, so I payed again, and again, and again. So I payed 4 times :(. Oh well, now its payed until 2014. Also fixed the bug.

lol good :p And btw i think i told you this before, but there is a lot of sorting bugs on the site at the moment, especially in weapons and such. ie some colums you cant sort and also the same bug you fixed earlier with the checkboxes are still on some other checkboxes on the weapons page, for example choose to see other columns checkbox, press a column to sort by and poof they are gone again and you have to uncheck it to make them pop back.

lol good :p And btw i think i told you this before, but there is a lot of sorting bugs on the site at the moment, especially in weapons and such. ie some colums you cant sort and also the same bug you fixed earlier with the checkboxes are still on some other checkboxes on the weapons page, for example choose to see other columns checkbox, press a column to sort by and poof they are gone again and you have to uncheck it to make them pop back.

Which columns exactly are bugged? And about the columns check boxes, I will look into that.

Which columns exactly are bugged? And about the columns check boxes, I will look into that.

hmm not exactly sure which it is, but it's a bit random all over the site aswell i think. I'll go have a look :)

ok seems the sorting is fixed, i'll let you know if i find any more :)

Last edited:
Back