Renting out Lesser TP Chips

War42

Old
Society
Freelancer
Heero Shunkiro Death
Hello, I am a trader who wishes to try and rent a few things out.... so im starting with Lesser TP chips...

Im Starting with Lesser TP Chips at TT+8ped as a deposit... and if returned with tt the same you get your Deposit back.
The rate is 5 ped a day.

If interested PM me or Post in this thread

<deleted by myself>

Last edited:
Starting Out Special
Daily Rate: 3ped per day if renting for more than 5 days

Lasts for 3 weeks

umm wouldnt it be cheaper for the people to buy their own ?:eek: mu is like 2 ped heh:scratch2:

umm wouldnt it be cheaper for the people to buy their own ? mu is like 2 ped heh

Got to agree there... also remember that "all trades are final" so there's no real in game mechanics to allow renting. Your idea with collateral might work, but it'd be better if you are doing rental service to rent out things that have more market value... perhaps unlimited sib weapons?... maybe unlimited high level armor?... maybe eventually - pets?

I keep mine at low to medium TTV so those that cant afford the full TT of the chip have a chance to try it out

I keep mine at low to medium TTV so those that cant afford the full TT of the chip have a chance to try it out

Hmm... or they could just buy a low TT chip, right?

Sorry to "crash" you're business but like the others pointed out it's cheaper to buy a chip, even if you tt it after a day. Auction is flooded with low-mid-high tt chips.

Back