residu prices

night

Provider
Society
brack and associates
What is a fair price for metal residue, and what for enmatter residue at this time?

i believe its 110%metal and 105%En-matter.

Pig said:
i believe its 110%metal and 105%En-matter.

Yep thats right

good question and what about thread residue ?

as far as i know no one is buying taloiring residue atm as there are not many (L) taloiring bps out atm. besides it alot easyer to get ;)

thx for replying :)

loki.. if only tailoring residue could have a function in armor or something :rolleyes:

Magic Minder said:
good question and what about thread residue ?
TT since there are no L items in tailoring so far

Residue....

Not like I know, but from the posts I have seen here, most times when there is a global in manuf, the global comes not from making loads of the item, but from getting shit loads of residues.

1k peds in basic filters was posted, and the attempt gave 1k peds in residue....

thats right. An attempt gives a certain TT value, then if there is more ped to give away, this is residue (and gems if they are large). Because items have a max condition, occasionally such globals and minis drop. I got 80% of my own residues from globals and minis.

pesok said:
TT since there are no L items in tailoring so far

sorry mate but there are (L) tailoring bps. skams handbag and i think that there is another but i cant remember what lol
as no one really makes skams handbags (its another kind of storage box. but it takes gold to make it) so as it costs alot to make and does not hold that much no one wants the residue :(

Loki said:
sorry mate but there are (L) tailoring bps. skams handbag and i think that there is another but i cant remember what lol
as no one really makes skams handbags (its another kind of storage box. but it takes gold to make it) so as it costs alot to make and does not hold that much no one wants the residue :(

actually there is no real reason to make a high TT tailored anything. In fact, just the opposite...is best to make tailored items as low tt as possible.

at least for now...perhaps in the near future greed will create a market for both.

I thought skambag was L bp but the actual bags were regular(not L)?

pesok said:
I thought skambag was L bp but the actual bags were regular(not L)?

Correct :wise:

The other Handbag is called "Nicole Ladies Handbag".

"skambag"... is that a new kind of foul language? (not suggesting anything towards Skam, but the resemblance to "scumbag" is evident) :silly2:

Morg said:
actually there is no real reason to make a high TT tailored anything. In fact, just the opposite...is best to make tailored items as low tt as possible.

at least for now...perhaps in the near future greed will create a market for both.

haha thats a very fair point mate. i do alot of tailoring but for some resoune id not thought of pointing that out when i posted sooo.

+rep

EDIT: just seen this for more info about tailoring residue (even if we are going a lil off topic lol)
Link

Last edited:
Back