Discovery: Reward for Missing Miner Log of McGrangus = 499ped Pyrite :-)

Mad Mike Hoare

Provider
Mike Mad Mike Hoare
Hi *,

while hunting Proteron today I looted a Miners Log (see Screens). The reward for this log was 499ped Pyrite which was in my inventory when I just logged on ^^

So I guess this goes in this category ;)

:yay:

If anyone want to buy for a special rate, contact any BA HQ you know to get in touch with me.

499ped-discover-log.jpg

499ped_pyrite.jpg

:)

Well the log is only worth anything if the recepie remains secret, since you posted the picture with all text content the log itself is useless? , but grats to the pyrite :)

thought you were supposed to get 500 ped pyrite, not 499.8..... perhaps +1 stone would have been suitable!

Gz

Well the log is only worth anything if the recepie remains secret, since you posted the picture with all text content the log itself is useless? , but grats to the pyrite :)

The more people know how to craft this, the better it is for the market. So nobody will have a monopoly on it and prices for consumers go low hence the normal playerbase will benefit from it.

There are so many secrets in EU - It's time to make some public :)

At least I think so :) Thx 4 the gratz

gratz on discovery!:yay::yay:

I thought you got the pyrite only after looting log and making recipe and keeping both in storage till event over :scratch2:

Nice, gratz.

Given that at least two people yesterday got discoveries without the logs, just by guess work, I can't imagine any of the recipes will stay secret for long.

I thought you got the pyrite only after looting log and making recipe and keeping both in storage till event over :scratch2:

No, it clearly says: whoever had the discovery message will get the pyrite reward, and gets to keep the item found and whatever is 'inside' it (id est the result of the recipe if they choose to make it).

Gratz on the loot

Anyway of course it would be looted of a prot and 2ndly why was it found on a creature? I was sure it would have been found mining?

gratz!
and thank you for sharing log description
i remember my beginnings in EU and it was great experience to share information, good to see some still do that :beerchug:

Very nice

Cool man, mit MU sind das um die 800 Ped XD

The recipes will appear soon, but will not be all that common. Some players are working hard trying to crack the recipes. I wonder how many logs all up?

Back