Ridiculous Space PVP approach by MA

-Archangel-

Old Alpha
I don't disagree that space in this game can be all pvp

What I find ridiculous are the following

STEALING IS ALLOWED TO GO UNPUNISHED

My argument is simple the same way that nothing forces a player to enter a zone where the avatar can be damaged by another player
So I can argue that nothing forces the player that kills the other player avatar to keep any loot taken
Deciding to keep the loot

Makes it an outlaw

Other games outlaws are forced to roam areas with less lawfull enforcement

Or else face punishment for being outlaws upon entering zones that don't welcome such sort of people.

Another critic will be space combat outside docking or other interaction zones (stations, stargates) (mining zones, other points of interest)

No space vehicle travels so slowly that fights can be done elsewhere, that is a pop culture myth,

most space travel is done at least 10 times faster than a speeding bullet (even assuming that there are weapons efficient against such targets, tracking them makes aiming at them almost impossible)

Only way to make encounters is by common consent with lots of preparation previously (space dockings) or by random events (higher in high frequency regions, v.g. space junk hits)

Most other sucessful space games give proper answers to this issues.
Why implement such an half baked idea when it is already obvious that is so wrong.

I don't need to try MA space implementation to write the above.

Of course MA can and most likelly will change and adjust things (I hope)

(P.S: have you read before replying ? )

skimmed it ;) just saying... the area around the stations that isn't pvp... are freaking huge... the area that is pvp are even bigger.. if you acctually manage to find some1 who wishes to harm you then you have the worst luck

outside the zones i havn't found a soul.. not even travlers

and that stealing goes unpunished people have been scammed for years without MA doing shit.. atleast this is legit and 99% of all cases less loss

Back