Robot event item drop rate?

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
I have been grinding for a while and in the early stages I was getting heaps of Exceptional Optical lenses and Hyperchargers. Now seems the drop rte has dropped right off as discussed in other threads.

So far only a couple of the main items have dropped that we know of.
Exceptional Robot Optical Lens: large amount
Exceptional Robot Hyper Charger: large amount

Exceptional Robot Contraction Unit: Maybe 2-3 dropped?
Rare Robot Secret Transmitter: I think I have seen 2
Robot Power Transformer
Robot Speech Emulation Unit: I have seen 1
Robot Nanomodulator
Robot Dynocyclic Relay
Robot Magnetomic Throttle

So one does wonder where the others are dropping and when. You would think the CDF Helicopter would be more common? Feels like SGA all over again, grinding with no chance of even a Helicopter...

Well by the cost of the CDF helicopter, it looks like MA is trying to set the price at around 25K...

Don't think they'd make it too common.

you are missing the nano modulator got looted yesterday,

star i assume looted the power transformer, since he has a thread selling it.

and i seem to remember someone discovering the monotomic thing.

I think dyocyclic item is all that hasnt dropped yet

Feels like SGA all over again, grinding with no chance of even a Helicopter...
The "special loot" "injections" were timed (scripted) during SGA. F.ex. I spotted the pattern of SGA Opalo's being injected in a particular spawn every week, adjusted forward ... was it 30 minutes each time, most likely so all timezones would stand a chance. Using this info, I got bored after looting two (stupid me, if I knew what money was worth in EU I'd gotten the rest of them too), while a m8 got... was it 7 or 8.

The most valuable item was injected at the very end of the "event", as was to be expected - keep people hoping, dreaming, and paying right up until the bitter end.

Is there a reason MA wouldn't follow the same pattern this time, assuming these items are to be very rare?

Is there a reason MA wouldn't follow the same pattern this time, assuming these items are to be very rare?

Yes, as all items have been looted by now i think and it is mid-event.

I think everything has dropped except the Dynocyclic Relay. I must have missed the Power Transformer discovery, like Raven says, Star has a selling thread for it.

I wouldn't expect big numbers of the rarer parts, they're not going to dump too many Imp Faps or PoE sets in-game. Its a shame though that Lens have seemingly stopped dropping. I liked the fact I (thought I) could loot myself an set of L Eon if I put in enough hours. I was happy grinding for that, and hoping for a rare part along the way. Blindly shooting Evis in the hope they have the chance to drop the rarer parts is less fun because there's no way of knowing whether you have a tiny chance (ok) or no chance at all.

It will be interesting to check how many days there will be between the Dynocyclic Relay (ImpFAP) and the end of the event. If it is too early, probably there will hope for a second drop.

Less than a week to go, guess only a couple of sets of POE this year and ? One IMP FAP.
Would have expected a good amount of Robot Magnetomic Throttles to drop, oh well...

Back