Robot Invasion - Atlas Haven Radio News

QuietVega

Young
Society
NBK Army
Quiet Thief Vega
Hey there folks... I'm doing some independent reporting for Atlas Haven Radio News, mostly on this robot invasion that's swept over Jason Centre and Fort Medusa. I've got some audio coverage and some snapshots. If any DJ's would like to use them in their reports they are more than welcome to have a listen. I've got a small stack of MP3s of live coverage accompanied by some of the best photos I could grab of the related areas. If anyone sees fit, I'll do a written follow-up. PM me with an e-mail address and I'll send you my material (DJ's only please).

Good for you QV ... I'm sure that when Sapeian and Woodger are conscious again, or maybe some of the other DJ's, they'll get in touch with you about this. It's nice that other colonists are getting involved with Atlas Haven Radio and what we do to bring coverage of ongoing events to the community ... especially the current bot invasion. Nice initiative on your part Hon ... and also nice to run into you at MistahE's Freaky Friday show. ;)

And just as an FYI ... if you missed Sapeian's show at 18:00 on Friday evening, Woodger was out in the field in the middle of the current bot invasion sending news reports to him, and Sapeian was relaying the information to the community over the airwaves. At one point Woodger had been captured by the bots ... so

A team of us ... who were inspired by David Westmoreland (LivingGod on EF), joined forces in an effort to rescue Woodger. Both David and Alric had secured a spacecraft so that we could go right to the source ... the mother ship ... in search of Woodger to extract him and bring him back to Calypso.

Unfortunately ... Alric's spacecraft could not get flight pattern clearance, and we had to resort to using David's. Sapeian was part of the crew who took off on this mission, and continued to report the efforts across the airwaves.

To find out the end result ... stay tuned to the forum, because I am developing the story and video of the footage I took during the mission, and I will be posting this sometime on Saturday in the Atlas Haven Radio sub-forum. :wtg:

I got to tell ya... This stuff is completely unscripted and unedited. I just went with the flow of the battle... Starting in Jason and working my way into Fort Medusa. I'll load up the pics now and get the audio packaged up. Here's my best snapshot of the night... It says A LOT about how the battle is going...

Last edited:
Back