rocks how ya find them?????

hellhound

Mature
Society
NBK
HellHound Ricky Slayer
ok they have added rocks so ppl can find the to use the new toys on them to get new things but how ya find thing dung has flys around it fruit has the butter flys rocks?????????

I was just walking around Atlas South and came across some rocks while I was hunting.

I barely noticed them, and only saw them because they sort-of materialized at the bottom of my screen.

there is no kind of thing "flying" around them.... at least not yet

ok they have added rocks so ppl can find the to use the new toys on them to get new things but how ya find thing dung has flys around it fruit has the butter flys rocks?????????

Rocks have a auction around.
Just browse to Materials-Natural Materials, and there you will find all kinds of rocks in large numbers.

Just joking, don´t take me to serious! :yay:
But its definately one way that works. :cool:

Well, I've only found 2 piles of em so far, and thats only cuz they kinda....'appeared' on my screen when i stopped to drop a bomb.

Rocks spawn like dung and fruit. You can miss them easily of course if you the ground is covered with other stuff as well, as they have no moving action around them at the moment. Also they seem quite small compared to the dung and fruit icons.
First time I found one of those, I thought they had changed the dung appearance to make it harder to find...My thoughts were like "OMG, even the shit to spot is gotten worse". :D

Rocks spawn like dung and fruit. You can miss them easily of course if you the ground is covered with other stuff as well, as they have no moving action around them at the moment. Also they seem quite small compared to the dung and fruit icons.
First time I found one of those, I thought they had changed the dung appearance to make it harder to find...My thoughts were like "OMG, even the shit to spot is gotten worse". :D

ya, really, I mouse over every rock I pass now as a habit, those piles are handy bonuses.

I'd say you recognize them by their high quality textures and models compared to most terrains, they certainly stand out.

i found 120 Brukite on the ground while hunting a little bit. First i though it was dung but when i picked it up i saw its a stone..was very happy with it..und got 19 PED out of aucton for it.

Lew

Same thing here, saw some while hunting, it got a weird impression when I saw it at first sight. Then hovered it and found it was 71 brukite lol

Anyways I didn't sell it yet but it's cool free peds :)

ive found rocks maybe 7 times.. alll while hunting

and the rocks spawn infront of me.. the way i always find fruits :F

Whats weird is I've only found dung once, on cnd, now, the next time I log, I'll find 5 piles, ;)

I once made an effort to find fruit, and also found dung which isn't so useful...it wasn't really worth the time spent, but I needed to feed my pet and thought it may be worth a shot to find a way.

It helps to go somewhere with no scrub weeds..Hades aoutside the walls is nice and flat green grass mostly for lon stretches, so you can walk in lines as you do something else (poker games for me) and set the view of your ava to ground level so you're looking up your own ass ...that way stuff like this is huge and stands out instantly.

You can also load up with enough dung or other weight to slow your run speed down and set the view angle to rearward ..and items appear but don't vanish as you pass them too quickly for you to notice. Faster than walking.

Pity there's no butterflies or insects on these new ones...that's a help spotting them. They are actually worth looking for unlike fruit.
I've only ever found these while actually doing something, mining, hunting etc...never just walking or standing spending no peds? Is that always the case I wonder? A bit like a mini robot ship bonus that you get mining?

t

I've only ever found these while actually doing something, mining, hunting etc...never just walking or standing spending no peds? Is that always the case I wonder? A bit like a mini robot ship bonus that you get mining?

t

I have a friend who has spent some time collecting rocks by just walking around the place, so no, that's not always the case. They're unlikely to appear if you're just standing there though. They must spawn at some point, in the same way that mobs do, but the chances of something spawning at your feet while you're standing in the right spot must be very small.

i think i dont notice them when i could find em ... i found 2 times nissit while hunting ... its hard to notice them , the butterflyes from fruits and the stinky flyes from dung are a better sign ^^

Back