RockTropia?

What would make you more likely to go to RockTropia?

• Total voters
probably all of this points would be an idea to bring people up to Rocktropia to be honest:)

Lower Travel fee's for sure. Have they ever told us why the fee is so high ?

im not coming back to there is some country music to listen too.... and better placed revivals...

what's funny is that when ppl say "lower travel fees" it auto-implicates that they think on a 2-way trip, they don't even consider to stay on RT lol...at least it shows a little lack of attractive reason to go and establish on RT, but for sure firstly dev should take care of removing barriers (both tp and ah fees) it will allways be more effective than trying ingame-promotion by making supa-events or so.

serendipitingely

Filibert

what's funny is that when ppl say "lower travel fees" it auto-implicates that they think on a 2-way trip, they don't even consider to stay on RT lol...

maybe what many people really wants to do is travel back and forth between the different planets? I guess they would get much more ppl travelling, and many more traders especially, if they lowered the travel fee to 10PED or 20PED or something like that :dunno:

All of the above, otherwise i won't go there for now

Having said that a card for unlimited visit for 30 days is probably a good idea

All of the above, otherwise i won't go there for now

Having said that a card for unlimited visit for 30 days is probably a good idea

Yeah I mean, we do have travel cards like that IRL so... why not ingame? :D if they do not want to give full travel to ALL planets, they could at least have "zones" or something, with slightly similar planets grouped together or something...

Back