RT Interactive map, globals and massive database

forgo

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Forgo Forgorth Lundain
Hey, some of you may have run across my site over the years. Its been one big work in progress since hello world back in 2010.

The maps we had for RT got deleted from google drive, so I made a replacement for people on RT to find locations, shops mobs instances and more. Other planets/maps eventually should be easy to add with this system. (Its on the left under maps section at https://www.lundsys.com/Entropia) Great to use as a side companion on I-pad or phone as well. Still not as pretty as I would like but its functional for now and I have missions to work. :)

Many of the older links on the wiki are indeed old, and I am removing them as I get around to it. If you notice one that is wrong let me know so I can remove it, many were added to wiki loong ago with a diff map entirely.

As well, I can add any location to my database from ingame, so if there is something not there for RT, pls send a pm or mail to Forgorth Forgo Lundain with the ingame location link and the name of the mob, instance, shop, mission, npc or teleport, and I will add it.

On top of this I have been collecting globals for some time with my tracker, and now have some more options when looking at hunting globals for mobs or location, like a map, the mob damages and a breakdown of stats for every maturity, loot will be next.

The data is not limited to RT and encompasses most of the loot found anywhere in the universe. Still very hard to keep up with all the new things over all planets so there are some gaps for now.

For the mining and crafting globals I added the crafting helper link so people can see what bps use the loot they loot, and what mats are needed for each BP. I have slowly been updating the database to reflect more RT prints.

Some mob images are still missing, if you notice one and want to contribute just send me a link to an image on the gallery here and Ill grab it and upload.

And ofc you can use the web based trackers for free, which keeps a searchable database of all your mining finds and hunting runs. The data on the site I have is quite a bit more robust when using the tracker, but the web based gets the basic job done. When you are logged in the site will display your information, not mine.

If any game related links you find useful are not listed let me know, I have tried to collect all of the ones I know of under Links.

Thanks for all those who have helped with feedback so far, it does really help, and its starting to show.

You can also select any language to use the site.

GL out there.

Last edited:
love this site and the setup up! this is awesome and very helpful! >< It awesome how the EU community gets so, deep into creating thing I feel should already be there for the game! MA and the PP are so, lucky to have you guys that are so, technical savy to create these maps and so, much more! Thank you for what you've done from a noob to obviously a die hard fan :D

does anyone have a copy of the Rt mob map that was deleted. I thought I had downloaded it but I can't find it on my systems. I know it is a bit dated but still pretty accurate, so would love to get a copy. Forgo's map is very nice but I liked the overview of the mobs the deleted one gave.

Back