ruining events or having fun?

Status

Singular

Guardian
Society
Entropia Pioneers
Singular
Some loudmouth morons ruined an event again claiming you cant close a ring for an event, that its pk area and all are free to mess it up if they feel like it.

They used the sliding bug to get in and kept shooting up all the participants

ruined.jpg

I mean we moved the event to an other town because of other ppl using the ring to skill so we picked a quited one...

I know you cant own a ring but I also know you shouldnt ruin an event where several ppl are gathering for some social interaction and some fun.

This is a grey area... and im wondering what others think about it.

regards

Last edited:
Well,its annoying but no one decides who does what in a pvp ring.Go to some place on Amethera instead :D

I think....like was said after the boxing tourney issues.....that there should be a place for even to be held.
Today was horrible, and I was very disappointed that the event didn't happen. I look forward to the recscheduled day and time.

I completely agree with you Singular.....it should not have happened and something should be done about it.....I will be highly disappointed if nothing is done at all....
Even if there is nothing done to the people/persons who caused the trouble, I hope that they respond to this issue in a timely manner and give us all a place to join an event and not have it ruined by things like this.

Knuckles said:
Well,its annoying but no one decides who does what in a pvp ring.Go to some place on Amethera instead :D

just simply to have them follow us onto Amethera and PK some more?

its just not a Soloution

they are the ones who need to get soem Common Sense and Decency,

Sure PVP is PVP but just sod off and go else where and not ruin peoples fun

this is TWICE in a row now and it is not just by luck either...

Singular said:
Some loudmouth morons ruined an event again claiming you cant close a ring for an event, that its pk area and all are free to mess it up if they feel like it.

They used the sliding bug to get in and kept shooting up all the participants

ruined.jpg

I mean we moved the event to an other town because of other ppl using the ring to skill so we picked a quited one...

I know you cant own a ring but I also know you shouldnt ruin an event where several ppl are gathering for some social interaction and some fun.

This is a grey area... and im wondering what others think about it.

regards

This person obviously craves atttention, and will get it the only way he can. I know you guys do not even pick the rings that are in crowded towns that are used regularly, and i think it is crap that these ppl in question would do this all over again.

HAHAHHA u guys r HILARIOUS.... i actually and crying im laughing so hard!!!

1)Its a game dont get so mad lol!!

2) Rings r for everyone, u say im destroying ut fun ingame by killing the people in ring, but really ur destroying mine because i cante even get IN the ring lol

3) i didnt exploit anything lol

4) i pwned u all, that u had to rely on azze and prodiq which i killed 1...[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Eventhough azze and them were trying to kill me, in the end we laffed about it and we worked togther lol...

So basically u guys cant do anything about what i do, ring is free to everyone, but i can report half of u for abusive and verbally insulting me lol... i love it :silly2:

o ya gavin, u said that nuthing would happen right?

Case 37562 History
2005-04-10 Travis Marek:
Today in Fort Argus at a boxing event held by Singular, i was verbally insulted by many.

It all started when singular was being very rude by not accepting my money to the event.Once the event started another person by the name of RHENEN started ringing and ringing the bell. Since i was on the other side of the ring i didnt think i would get blamed, but i did. I have an image of me being told to "F*** off you retarded lamer" by Gavin over somthing i never did or started. I never swore nor did anything against the EULA to be treated and called these names. This even is still going on at the moment so i will probably have more pictures of me being verbally insulted for somthing i never did.

I think that these harrassments are becomeing to persistant, and this time i hope u will take affirmative action to stop this non sense and childish language in the game.

Sincerly,
Black Widow Spider iK
2005-04-10 Travis Marek:
Edit: I have Images of these events.
2005-04-11 MindArk Support:
Hi and thanks for reporting. Please give us the name of this/these avatars.regards support
2005-04-11 Travis Marek:
Gavin... I have 4 Images:
1)Told to "F*** off iK you retarded lamer

2)Told "Spider you are gay"

3)Called a "F***ing Hoe"

4)And Not that is matters to much about that i was Revive terminal killed, but i was also told to "Skill Dieing B**ch"

As i have said, i have images of this, thier were many others, but mostly gavin. Would u request these images?

2005-04-12 MindArk Support:
According to our logs there is more than one avatar who called Gavin. Please send us screenshots.
regards
support
2005-04-12 Travis Marek:
Gavin, leader of The Honour Guard. How would i go about sending the images? Email address?
2005-04-13 MindArk Support:
we will investigate it and give this avatar a warning. If it still continue his/her account can be suspended. We do not need some screenshots right now.regards support

heres my proof lol...

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

[br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br]

doesnt really matter though, go ahead keep talking shit guys ull be banned u watch, ive dun nuthing wrong, ma is laffing at u now

Black Widow SpideriK said:
HAHAHHA u guys r HILARIOUS.... i actually and crying im laughing so hard!!!

1)Its a game dont get so mad lol!!

2) Rings r for everyone, u say im destroying ut fun ingame by killing the people in ring, but really ur destroying mine because i cante even get IN the ring lol

3) i didnt exploit anything lol

4) i pwned u all, that u had to rely on azze and prodiq which i killed 1...[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Eventhough azze and them were trying to kill me, in the end we laffed about it and we worked togther lol...

So basically u guys cant do anything about what i do, ring is free to everyone, but i can report half of u for abusive and verbally insulting me lol... i love it :silly2:

o ya gavin, u said that nuthing would happen right?

Case 37562 History
2005-04-10 Travis Marek:
Today in Fort Argus at a boxing event held by Singular, i was verbally insulted by many.

It all started when singular was being very rude by not accepting my money to the event.Once the event started another person by the name of RHENEN started ringing and ringing the bell. Since i was on the other side of the ring i didnt think i would get blamed, but i did. I have an image of me being told to "F*** off you retarded lamer" by Gavin over somthing i never did or started. I never swore nor did anything against the EULA to be treated and called these names. This even is still going on at the moment so i will probably have more pictures of me being verbally insulted for somthing i never did.

I think that these harrassments are becomeing to persistant, and this time i hope u will take affirmative action to stop this non sense and childish language in the game.

Sincerly,
Black Widow Spider iK
2005-04-10 Travis Marek:
Edit: I have Images of these events.
2005-04-11 MindArk Support:
Hi and thanks for reporting. Please give us the name of this/these avatars.regards support
2005-04-11 Travis Marek:
Gavin... I have 4 Images:
1)Told to "F*** off iK you retarded lamer

2)Told "Spider you are gay"

3)Called a "F***ing Hoe"

4)And Not that is matters to much about that i was Revive terminal killed, but i was also told to "Skill Dieing B**ch"

As i have said, i have images of this, thier were many others, but mostly gavin. Would u request these images?

2005-04-12 MindArk Support:
According to our logs there is more than one avatar who called Gavin. Please send us screenshots.
regards
support
2005-04-12 Travis Marek:
Gavin, leader of The Honour Guard. How would i go about sending the images? Email address?
2005-04-13 MindArk Support:
we will investigate it and give this avatar a warning. If it still continue his/her account can be suspended. We do not need some screenshots right now.regards support

heres my proof lol...

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

[br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br]

doesnt really matter though, go ahead keep talking shit guys ull be banned u watch, ive dun nuthing wrong, ma is laffing at u now

I suggest not even replying to this nonsense, just encourages him :p

let me get this right, you antagonize people and ruin their event on purpose then cry to MA when when they call you names?

I agree.....Marco Browses EF all the time....Let them handle it.

aww come on this is so ridiculous to be even allowed on this forum, its what i see in the game usually, morals are far faaaar faaaaaaaaaaaaar away on some people, calling names is allowe right? i met optima and kalashi today, although no ruining of events took place the clear yell was there "the ring is pvp, if we wanna kill you while youre skilling or doing whatever we dont give a fuck, we'll kill ya anyways"

survival of the fittest in targa-style it is to me

lame

ZippO said:
I suggest not even replying to this nonsense, just encourages him :p

i no right zipp0 lol

anyways, i was jsut covering my ass cause i no people will think im an asshole for this even though they started it...

i tryed to give singular the money and stuff and he rudly xed out that made me mad.... but they called me named because they thought that i was rining the bell and wouldnt stop claling me names and false accusing me, so i destroyed every event ive heard of since then...

besides, gavins getting destroyed, demolished, and town a new asshole in twin atm lol... thanks to bahq and excons... ill go check it out

Well, as it is to this day there is no system in PE to make events.
And to find a spot on amathera and play there or just PM the ones who's gonna play and ask them to meet somewhere. Sure can be done, but it wouldnt be as much fun without audience. :(

Now I dont see why on earth you have to ruin events, you can go to rig to pk or on amathera or something. Its not about who's ring it is or who's "pwning" who, its about respecting the ones who make the event as well as those who wish to participate.

Skam said:
And to find a spot on amathera and play there or just PM the ones who's gonna play and ask them to meet somewhere. Sure can be done, but it wouldnt be as much fun without audience. :(

Now I dont see why on earth you have to ruin events, you can go to rig to pk or on amathera or something. Its not about who's ring it is or who's "pwning" who, its about respecting the ones who make the event as well as those who wish to participate.

Well said skam :)

exactly my thoughts, skam is young but smart

Terra said:
exactly my thoughts, skam is young but smart

My thorughs as well.. skam is too smart

but anyway, its just called comon decency to let some one have there event but soem one lacks comming sense so has a large community agaisnt them

cause of some petty thing like being Xed xD

Oh deary me

I also got Xed at one point cause he was busy, so... what do i do! I ruin the event?! nope i wait like any normal person would..

Well its nice to see that I'm only being badmouthed behind my back on this forum, one that I have never read. I though I should register and address what was said.

As far as I'm aware the only time I started insulting Spider was AFTER she crashed the cage, so don't even float that I was insulting you before that cos before that I didn't really care I was hyped for the boxing. The only time I even knew u were there was when u and zoongoler crashed the cage and started dropping bodies left right and centre.

Alright yeah I insulted you, I lost my cool which is my bad but I lose a great deal of respect for the human race when I see people like Spider acting the way they do. Now I've heard this argument and yes its valid. Its a pvp zone people can do what they want which includes being a total a-hole. Just don't expect people to like it.

Yeah MA sent me an e-mail warning me off and I replied by filing a support case against you, one of bug exploitation which I had screenshots and indeed a FRAPS recording of you magically appearing through the back of the cage... wonder how you did that?

Anyway yeah I was getting destroyed... being shot by Dodgy, EPS, and Kalashi all at once is kinda hard for me to resist. Yet... when they didn't fire and it was just me and Kalashi I wonder how many times I spanked her.... I lost count because I can't count beyond both hands and both feet :p

As for you Spider you can attempt to do whatever you want. I don't care. You, and anyone else who wants to crash events is more than welcome to.

Most people who know me know I'm a laid back guy and very friendly. I don't hurt people and I help as often as possible. Every human however has weakness's, my weakness is seeing people like Spider ruining something that a community is trying to create. A community of players that WANT something that one player is determined to take away(sounds like interefering with others enjoyment too me).

Every human loses his/her cool at some point. The boxing match, was one of these moments. For that I humbly apologise and I apologised for that in my support case to MA.

EDIT: Regarding your post Skam that is my view entirely. I have a fair amount of respect for every human being until they do something that warrants it being taken away. And I have a great deal of respect for those who were at the boxing tournament and tried to stop the carnage.

Skam said:

they started it by calling me names and the accusing me of stuff i didnt do the first time so really, its thier fault...

lol so basically i devloped into a event crasher :cool: ...

really came back to bite u in the ass Singular, u couldnt have been so rude to me... yes i no that u were in a mad rush and what not, but ya no, if u woulda just said, "sry bro, go check the site, its really busy here i got to go", instead of...
"you shoulda checked the site" and eiting out...

its is because of this that im pissed off and still mad that singular and gavin are talking shit, and rounding people like skam and other bystanders that dont no the whole story....

i got a mpeg of me crashing the ecent takin by my frine Jove of BAHQ that i will poist later :cool:

they started it by calling me names and the accusing me of stuff i didnt do the first time so really, its thier fault...

really came back to bite u in the ass Singular, u couldnt have been so rude to me... yes i no that u were in a mad rush and what not, but ya no, if u woulda just said, "sry bro, go check the site, its really busy here i got to go", instead of...

its is because of this that im pissed off and still mad that singular and gavin are talking shit, and rounding people like skam and other bystanders that dont no the whole story....

i got a mpeg of me crashing the ecent takin by my frine Jove of BAHQ that i will poist later :cool:

Thats no excuse. Singular has to single-handly run the event, and it means at some point that he has to CLOSE entries. You were too late which is unfortunate but Singular is a very busy man who donates a lot of time to the PE community. And for that I have a great deal of respect for him and his efforts and I hope that he isn't aswagued from running further events.

As for me and others talking shit as you put it... well yeah.... I don't even know the full story but as I recall you didn't want to explain with anything but your gun. Every man and woman is creator of their own fate. You just created yours.

oh and one final thing. nobody accused you of anything. We knew exactly who was ringing the bell(the fact that he was standing in front of it the whole time was the thing that gave him away) and nobody insulted you until you rushed the rings... so how about YOU stop making stuff up?? Okay?

GHILL said:
Well its nice to see that I'm only being badmouthed behind my back on this forum, one that I have never read. I though I should register and address what was said.

As far as I'm aware the only time I started insulting Spider was AFTER she crashed the cage, so don't even float that I was insulting you before that cos before that I didn't really care I was hyped for the boxing. The only time I even knew u were there was when u and zoongoler crashed the cage and started dropping bodies left right and centre.

Alright yeah I insulted you, I lost my cool which is my bad but I lose a great deal of respect for the human race when I see people like Spider acting the way they do. Now I've heard this argument and yes its valid. Its a pvp zone people can do what they want which includes being a total a-hole. Just don't expect people to like it.

Yeah MA sent me an e-mail warning me off and I replied by filing a support case against you, one of bug exploitation which I had screenshots and indeed a FRAPS recording of you magically appearing through the back of the cage... wonder how you did that?

Anyway yeah I was getting destroyed... being shot by Dodgy, EPS, and Kalashi all at once is kinda hard for me to resist. Yet... when they didn't fire and it was just me and Kalashi I wonder how many times I spanked her.... I lost count because I can't count beyond both hands and both feet :p

As for you Spider you can attempt to do whatever you want. I don't care. You, and anyone else who wants to crash events is more than welcome to.

Most people who know me know I'm a laid back guy and very friendly. I don't hurt people and I help as often as possible. Every human however has weakness's, my weakness is seeing people like Spider ruining something that a community is trying to create. A community of players that WANT something that one player is determined to take away(sounds like interefering with others enjoyment too me).

Every human loses his/her cool at some point. The boxing match, was one of these moments. For that I humbly apologise and I apologised for that in my support case to MA.

1) the reason i am doing this is because u were accusing me of ringing the bell AFTER i told u i wasnt, and continued to bad mouth me

2)i never used a bug or whatever, i logged in in zues..

3)rings r free for pking... you CANNOT keep me out of them by blocking the entrance... that is interupting MY game fun....

4)lol talking behind ur back, ur friends made the post, im jsut covering my ass lol...

5) u got massacred int he ring many times in twin, zues, and argus thier for im not just all talk lol....

u shlould just step off of ur pedestal and realize "hey, maybe i did start it because i accussed of somthing he didnt do and called him bad names... maybe i should just be quiete because i have no allaby for what im saying, and am starting to get pked me"

No skam is just going by what she has read, so there is no point in dragging her into this ....

she posted cause i talked to her on MSN, i was quite pissed off at the fact that you had once again crashed an event that WOULD OF turned out to be a great event, Whoop dee do, singular wasnt nice.. get used to it...

Do you realise just HOW MUCH WORK goes into organising an event?! he is extremely RUSHED he has said sorry for being rude, but you still go ahead and crash this event?

What does that say about you? c'mon... some one says sorry, then you carry on being an ass towards them? How many people are gonna like you? you do realise ALMOST every one here has posted NEGATIVE things about you.

Just grow up and stop being so childish, stop gate crashing the events, and we will stop talkign shit about you

The more you gate crash, the more we talk shit

its either a win or loose situation for BOTH SIDES you stop, we stop you carry on we carry on

i no right zipp0 lol

anyways, i was jsut covering my ass cause i no people will think im an asshole for this even though they started it...

i tryed to give singular the money and stuff and he rudly xed out that made me mad.... but they called me named because they thought that i was rining the bell and wouldnt stop claling me names and false accusing me, so i destroyed every event ive heard of since then...

besides, gavins getting destroyed, demolished, and town a new asshole in twin atm lol... thanks to bahq and excons... ill go check it out

Sheeeshhh.....How old are yall IRL?????? 12???? LMAO!!!!!

Isnt it more fun to go out, hunt, HoF????

GHILL said:
Thats no excuse. Singular has to single-handly run the event, and it means at some point that he has to CLOSE entries. You were too late which is unfortunate but Singular is a very busy man who donates a lot of time

actually, i was thier b4 u, and i was actually one of the first ppl thier... it was me mindbuster singular and hieryome... u actually came after me buddy :laugh:

Forsees a :locked: coming soon :silly2:
Let it go, it's good for the soul :wise:

Hou_Shian said:
Do you realise just HOW MUCH WORK goes into organising an event?! he is extremely RUSHED he has said sorry for being rude, but you still go ahead and crash this event

as i said if he woulda been nicer about the situation ina argus and said a couple more words than he did and was more polite, none of this would have happen... and to top it off i was accussed of sumthing i didnt do and bad mouthed... its all just pay back :cool:

So....let me get this straight....the event that 60 people were trying to enjoy today.....you ruined just because 2 people upset you......

So that many people have to put up with this, simply because you were pissed off at Singular.

GHILL said:
oh and one final thing. nobody accused you of anything. We knew exactly who was ringing the bell(the fact that he was standing in front of it the whole time was the thing that gave him away) and nobody insulted you until you rushed the rings... so how about YOU stop making stuff up?? Okay?

heiryonme was standing in front of the bell looking down at it too... i didnt accuse him...

Faustian said:
Forsees a :locked: coming soon :silly2:
Let it go, it's good for the soul :wise:

i really dotn care, they started it and im just defending myself.... besides i destroyed all of them in pvp and ruined the event so im happy for the payback :D

as i said if he woulda been nicer about the situation ina argus and said a couple more words than he did and was more polite, none of this would have happen... and to top it off i was accussed of sumthing i didnt do and bad mouthed... its all just pay back :cool:

well if you continue with that attitude you arnt gonna make many friends,

yes he could of been nicer, but you just have to put up with what you get, not every one can be nice 100% of the time, he was busy dealing with some one else or somthing and your chat popped up so he replyed and X'd it, he is just trying to get everythign sorted out as quick as possible

Runt said:
So....let me get this straight....the event that 60 people were trying to enjoy today.....you ruined just because 2 people upset you......

So that many people have to put up with this, simply because you were pissed off at Singular.

then tahnk singular for pissing me off ;-)

Status
Back