ruining events or having fun?

Status
HOLLLERRRR said:
besides spiders killing spree was more exciting than a of dudes sword fighting... (which is also known for homosexual activities)

Im not going to explain over and over that Im not agreeing with Spider's way of handeling things.
But such phrases as that, that and Spider dragging up irl looks in the discussion. I find it repulsive, and it is no room for such comments in a proper discussion.

Dont. Just -Dont.
Specially if you want to be taken seriosuly.

:eek:

Totally agree Skam... have some rep :silly2:

Eps said:
yea wotever man i dnt listen to no white boy tellin me wot i am

dude y do u bring race into this, its a game, dont be a rascist....

EDIT:i got this in a pm

Just thought I'd pop in and say " :tongue2: "

Stop fighting already guys... everyone is getting wound up here. I'm sure you'll all look at this thread in the morning and think... :duh:

I think Spider is getting pretty upset with everyone jumping on him at once and that's the reason he is flaming so hard :(

I'm not taking sides with anyone, but I have to say, I'd be pretty upset too if everyone ganged up on me

*drags everyone to their beds by their ears* :D

You're all grounded! hehe

ultimababe said:

Stop fighting already guys... everyone is getting wound up here. I'm sure you'll all look at this thread in the morning and think... :duh:

I think Spider is getting pretty upset with everyone jumping on him at once and that's the reason he is flaming so hard :(

I'm not taking sides with anyone, but I have to say, I'd be pretty upset too if everyone ganged up on me

ty m8 :cool:

Eps said:
Black Widow SpideriK said:
Eps said:
ur an asshole dude.... u dunno the whole story and ur getting on my bad side

yea wotever man i dnt listen to no white boy tellin me wot i am

dude y r u being such an asshole, u dunnot he whole story... besides, ur a wigger from south london wtf is ur problem being rascist, ur white to idiot

Im white? :laugh:
Yea try lookin at a pic of me dumbfuck

why r u bringing up race? :loco:

EDIT: calling me a dumbfuck isnt gonna help ur repuation with ur soc...

EDIT: yes i admit i started it this time cause i thought he was different, but come on bringing up rascist comments?

ultimababe said:

But alot of ppl are not just blindly attacking him, i for one am just questioning his actions

ZippO said:
But alot of ppl are not just blindly attacking him, i for one am just questioning his actions

my actions r as followed...

i was provoked for no reason, set off,killed people, then bad mouthed again, and continued... i coulda handled it another way yes, but im not gonna back down if i no that i didnt start it...

EDIT: most of the people werent even thier :confused:

Would everyone stop taking up irl matters as sexuality, race and looks it would be great. Thats the only thing that really nags me about this thread.

Yea its a figure of speech nutcase, and i wasnt the one that bought up descriminatory phrases first.

And dont even talk to me about my soc coz ur not in it. You have NO power over me.

If HOLLER decides to do anything about my opinions then thats his decision.

ANYWAYS back to the matter at hand.... I reckon u should apologise to everyone.......... :dunce:

my actions r as followed...

i was provoked for no reason, set off,killed people, then bad mouthed again, and continued... i coulda handled it another way yes, but im not gonna back down if i no that i didnt start it...

EDIT: most of the people werent even thier :confused:

It is called being the bigger man. Sure that may have been rude when singular shrugged you off like that and you were accused of a few different things in the first boxing tourney, but it is obvious that you were looking for trouble this second time which makes me question if you even really wanted to participate in any of the events

also : Singular had already apologised to you on EP ( you said you are banned from the site but that doesnt prevent you from reading the post or having your brother tell you about it (he did read it because he posted)). This whole mess was already over before it had to be started again :p

Eps said:
Yea its a figure of speech nutcase, and i wasnt the one that bought up descriminatory phrases first.

And dont even talk to me about my soc coz ur not in it. You have NO power over me.

If HOLLER decides to do anything about my opinions then thats his decision.

ANYWAYS back to the matter at hand.... I reckon u should apologise to everyone.......... :dunce:

dude...u have no clue... ill keep my mouth shut though and take this one liek a man but use action instead of words...

dude...u have no clue... ill keep my mouth shut though and take this one liek a man but use action instead of words...

Nicely put, and nicely done, now only if you had used WORDS instead of ACTIONS earlier then this thread wouldnt exist :laugh:

Spider... u need 2 more EFD's and your EFD balance will be 1337 :silly2:

Spider. Just a comment on the rep you gave me.
The post I just did about not judging people from irl matters is not just pointing fingers at you and hollerrr but to everyone reading it and recognize they are doing it. And to those who dont recognize they are doing it but are doing it still..

(btw I have no idea if it was a good rep or bad rep but I recon it is a bad rep cuz of the comment... your too badly rep'ed to have a influence on my rep.. It just shows as grey )

Skam said:
Spider. Just a comment on the rep you gave me.
The post I just did about not judging people from irl matters is not just pointing fingers at you and hollerrr but to everyone reading it and recognize they are doing it. And to those who dont recognize they are doing it but are doing it still..

(btw I have no idea if it was a good rep or bad rep but I recon it is a bad rep cuz of the comment... your too badly rep'ed to have a influence on my rep.. It just shows as grey )

rep really doesnt matter too much to me lol.... i just liek to that i would malicously say stuff abnout irl looks for no reason... he had to have called me a loser or a fatt ass or somthing to provoke me into saying stuff about him inwhich he made a screenie making me look bad by only seeine one side of the story and since i dont have one i dont have an allaby :rolleyes:

Again, it is as ZippO said. About beeing the bigger man.

Skam said:
Again, it is as ZippO said. About beeing the bigger man.

i dunno how to say this but, i dont like to back down from harsh comments made because somone is jsut mad at me, kinda have a short fuse but w/e i see what ur saying...

i dunno how to say this but, i dont like to back down from harsh comments made because somone is jsut mad at me, kinda have a short fuse but w/e i see what ur saying...

Well at least you see what Im saying, thats good.

If you back away from a arguement thats starting to be childish, you come out as the bigger man. You would seem more mature and wise.

You can always keep on the way you do know but you have allready noticed I guess what it is doing to your reputation (not at EF.. I mean ingame. well here too offcourse but still). As you said yourself, it is a game. not worth getting heated over. Just back away from the computer alittle until you feel better. Thats my best tip really.

Skam said:
Well at least you see what Im saying, thats good.

If you back away from a arguement thats starting to be childish, you come out as the bigger man. You would seem more mature and wise.

You can always keep on the way you do know but you have allready noticed I guess what it is doing to your reputation (not at EF.. I mean ingame. well here too offcourse but still). As you said yourself, it is a game. not worth getting heated over. Just back away from the computer alittle until you feel better. Thats my best tip really.

w/e dude gn

I have to read everything from page 15... but i read some... and i have to say again... u dont have to agree with what happened.... but until u are on the other side YOU cannot speak very much...

u can say what u might do but u werent in this situation...

people should empathize with spider a bit...and veiw both sides of the case... i suggest taking Psychology courses if u havent already its very interesting... and a lof u have problems seeing and accepting that there are 2 sides to this...

and everything that happened and how they feel is personal oppinions and preferances.... u can feel how u feel... but the fact of the matter is everyhting that happened was prevoked.....

U may see it one way others may see it another way...

"one mans trash is another mans treasure" .....

and to be honest i dont see it that Spider needs to appologize i feel the antagonists who started this shoud appologize then u might hear something from Spider...

Wow, thanks guys, waking up to a 18 page long bitch and whining thread, how cool is that.

First, im gonna lock this thread.

Second, Black Widow Spider IK is getting a 1 week temp ban from these forums for personal insults...

:locked:

Status
Back