Run... It's a Stampede!

Ori'sWorld

Guardian
Ori
https://!!!!!!!!!!.com/i/pmZyUurGphttps://!!!!!!!!!!.com/i/poVmi8biphttps://!!!!!!!!!!.com/i/pnSDaOT5p

By lootius..! RUN!!
All good, I round them up into a herd of many hundreds and run like crazy! the merps cannot damage my avatar at all, the nemesis adjusted armor protects, and my avatar has awesome evade/dodge skills, though when the Merps do hit my avatar she gets plenty of skills and no health loss, Once I have had enough fun running around with the angry Merp horde I will stand still and shoot them dead, all the while getting more skills as well as loot, If I don't want to spend ammo or have a mild armor repair bill, then I just take the menacing horde for a swim and drown them all, getting shrapnel for almost every Merp that drowns, The only cost to me is mild armor decay or ammo loss if I choose to mercilessly shot them all to death. It feels good to be almost god like against Merps, As I remember when I started playing EU from 2007 onwards, Merps were the bane of my avatars existence, flucking things would just run up and murder my avatar cold, agro basterds! but I got the last laugh, Now my avatar can out run them and she is practically immune to their violence. Good times!

Ty for sharing this , I got warm and fuzzy just thinking of the trains gone by.
Unfortunately I'm responsible for a few newbie deaths, well not me specially but the horde of angry Merps hell bent on head butting to death anything that moves, I try very hard to keep the Merp horde contained but sometimes a lone green dot will appear coming my way, So I will turn the horde to avoid a possible innocent fatality, though this doesn't always work as the angery Merp horde has a mind of it's own sometimes. Honestly, I have had a few good laughs seeing a huge mass of red dots chase down a lonely green dot in a few seconds making short work of the poor soul, then seeing the Merps turn back and join the main horde chasing my avatar, I assume they have become even more angry and bloodthirsty.

Unfortunately I'm responsible for a few newbie deaths, well not me specially but the horde of angry Merps hell bent on head butting to death anything that moves, I try very hard to keep the Merp horde contained but sometimes a lone green dot will appear coming my way, So I will turn the horde to avoid a possible innocent fatality, though this doesn't always work as the angery Merp horde has a mind of it's own sometimes. Honestly, I have had a few good laughs seeing a huge mass of red dots chase down a lonely green dot in a few seconds making short work of the poor soul, then seeing the Merps turn back and join the main horde chasing my avatar, I assume they have become even more angry and bloodthirsty.
You smell like Merp cookies perhaps? Ruuuun Ori! lol

Merp cookies, I didn't know there was such a thing, what's the recipe?
Well...since you asked. :ROFLMAO: TIM TAMS

A delicious recipe for homemade Tim Tams - a classic Australian cookie biscuit filled with malted chocolate buttercream and dipped in chocolate.

Ingredients​

Cookie Dough:​

• 1 stick (4 oz; 115 g) unsalted butter softened
  • ½ cup (115 g) granulated sugar
  • 1 large egg
  • ¼ cup (30 g) unsweetened Dutch-processed cocoa powder
  • 1¼ cups (150 g) unbleached all-purpose flour
  • pinch of kosher salt

Filling:​

• 1¼ cups (125 g) powdered sugar sifted
  • 1 tablespoon unsweetened Dutch-processed cocoa powder
  • 1 tablespoon malted drink powder such as Ovaltine

Coating:​

• 7 ounces (200 g) milk chocolate (60% cocoa solids)
  • 1 tablespoon coconut oil

A delicious recipe for homemade Tim Tams - a classic Australian cookie biscuit filled with malted chocolate buttercream and dipped in chocolate.

Ingredients​

• 1 large egg
  • pinch of kosher salt

Oh wait but no merps were harmed in the making of this recipe !

Ingredients​

• 1 large egg
  • pinch of kosher salt

You forgot to add in the three crushed up, cured Merp toes, A necessary ingredient for extra flavour.

You forgot to add in the three crushed up, cured Merp toes, A necessary ingredient for extra flavour.

Hahahaha I forgot, yes.

Merp toes...gives it a little kick!!! ( see what I did there?) :ROFLMAO::dance:

Back