frenchmen77

Banned , multiple accounts
Banned
Society
The Night Shift
Dave Frenchmen Shannon
S) Full boar (M), full ghoul (M)

Lets start the bidding!

(490tt) Full Boar - +3450 / 3940 total - Marciol (buyout is TT+ 4.75k)
(410tt) Full ghoul - +4000 / 4410 total - Sadmind (buyout is TT+ 5.25k)
(if you want a buyout pm me your offer)

both are M

*edit:auction ending sunday at 4:00 PST (-8)

Last edited:
Very interested in the Ghoul. Will be depositing 17k in a few weeks. If you still have it say at the end of March, PM me :)

ghoul is freaken amazing armour.

i love the 17 electric that it protects :)

well spent ped.

nutter said:
Very interested in the Ghoul. Will be depositing 17k in a few weeks. If you still have it say at the end of March, PM me :)

I might just, I'v been hunting with it an... its amazing. Good decay, awesome protection - 25impact! its nuts, so I just might hang on to it till then if I dont get any good offers :)

frenchmen77 said:
I might just, I'v been hunting with it an... its amazing. Good decay, awesome protection - 25impact! its nuts, so I just might hang on to it till then if I dont get any good offers :)

Ghoul is da shit, I may never sell mine

Yeh, I keep hunting with it.. knowning somebody might take it from me :(

Guess nobody wants cheap good armor like ghoul? :rolleyes:

frenchmen77 said:
Guess nobody wants cheap good armor like ghoul? :rolleyes:

current bid is 4k total on ghoul ?

decay on ghoul is higher compared to jaguar tiger etc.

I does hold some nice protection but if i would buy 1 armor set it wouldnt be ghoul.

well its like if you chose between ghost & nemesis, ghost has higher decay but protect better & is much cheaper, neme cost more protect bit less but low decay

DuDy said:
current bid is 4k total on ghoul ?

if so i bid 4050 total :)

lol, sure i'll put you in there for that bid, but i dont plan on selling it that cheap :silly2:
Also, the decay on ghoul isn't that bad, since MA re-did the decay on armor, I belive the decay is less then tiger, and might be less then jag but i'm not 100% sure

frenchmen77 said:
lol, sure i'll put you in there for that bid, but i dont plan on selling it that cheap :silly2:
Also, the decay on ghoul isn't that bad, since MA re-did the decay on armor, I belive the decay is less then tiger, and might be less then jag but i'm not 100% sure

decay has lowered on all armors so it isnt lower then tiger or jaguar, it depends on tt & durability number, low tt+high dura = low decay

How long is this lasting, I am interested in the boar but I will need to go to the bank when I have time this week to make my deposit.

frenchmen77 said:

is there any point of holding my peds for that ? lol :) i can spend them other way if u dont want to sell it

DuDy said:
is there any point of holding my peds for that ? lol :) i can spend them other way if u dont want to sell it

you got outbid =P so dont hold onto your peds

Current Bid?

Is there a current bid on the Full Ghoul (M) set, or has it been sold already?

still up

Still for sale, probably for about a week
I'll post when the armors are sold

bump

B u M p :cool:

so i do bid tt+3800 :D

lol.

Ok, Now I am in a bit of a quandry. With the return of HeadWar to the game, more Ghoul sets might appear at lower prices so do I bid or do I not.................................

Bugger it. I want Ghoul.

I bid TT+3810 :p

nutter said:
lol.

Ok, Now I am in a bit of a quandry. With the return of HeadWar to the game, more Ghoul sets might appear at lower prices so do I bid or do I not.................................

Bugger it. I want Ghoul.

Hahaha, well if u want it i can let ya buy it :) i dont realy rush for some good armor cuz i am going to have a break off PE probably :)

shame that start bid on Boar is that high :S

nutter said:
lol.

Bugger it. I want Ghoul.

Doesn't matter how many people in game CAN craft it. The materials aren't dropping.

acaffrey said:
Doesn't matter how many people in game CAN craft it. The materials aren't dropping.

Thats only task of time before they start

I bid TT+ 4000

Back