Selling: sale out

MurMet

Guardian
Society
Mine to Extract
Woopiy
Selling out!!

Hello I'm selling out al my skills
Tell me what skills in intressted in and I will tell you how much I have of those. Im about 150k in tottal skills, cnd apartment, grem sett, 5b, solir parts etc

Its a sad day for me, but it needs to be done.:(

Last edited:
Sad day indeed man, as you've worked really hard to rise up the ranks. Sure you don't want to just file the Gold Card in the back of the drawer for a few months, and see then where you stand (& state of gameplay)?

If not, you'll be greatly missed! - be sure to log in once in a while to check in and say "hey" :)

PMed, LMK

CEO

Sad day indeed man, as you've worked really hard to rise up the ranks. Sure you don't want to just file the Gold Card in the back of the drawer for a few months, and see then where you stand (& state of gameplay)?

If not, you'll be greatly missed! - be sure to log in once in a while to check in and say "hey" :)

hehe Thanks man, Ye im sure of this, Somthing I have to do and yea for sure i will get in and se how things are with my friends (ingame) :), Its not because of the game. (Ill tell you later :) )

Allways sad to see people go... But if it's how it needs to be, then be it so :)

Anyways, what kind of skills is it you have, if it's 150k mining skills, then that would be considered insane... hehe

Are you in need of a fast sale, or what is it you need ?

I offer 300 ped for the cnd apartment

its a sad day for me also:(

GL in selling Woop

waitin' ))

waitin' pm :wtg:

Pa kamo ces druze?

Dont tell me youre quitting... :(

I.

I sent you a PM, do you need me in-game to reply?

i hope to see u come back soon mate in more improved mode than ever :(

free bump for a cool guy

Back