Scammer Beware !!!

Yak

Hatchling
Scammer Beware !! (Smith Diana Maria, General Calypso Rulers)

I have been the latest victim of a scammer, I lost over 1700 ped !!!

I am quite new to entropia, i have been playing a month now.

Smith diana maria chatted with me for nearly an hour befriending me and chatting about the game with me. She took a long time gaining my trust before she offered me a deal that was irresistable.

She said that she had ability to change the pixie mask i had into a vigilante helmet using a weapon construction machine and the vigilante armor i had as a copy.

She convinced me that she was doing me a big favor and as i trusted her i agreed > I handed over my vigilante armor and waited with her by the machine.

She told me that other items were needed to produce the armor but that they would all be returned as she only needed them to copy the "durability" and other stats.

Slowely over some time she extracted all of my items from me with my trust!

In total she took over 1700 ped of equipment before running off and logging out!!! :mad:

:wise:
BEWARE CON-ARTIST - SMITH DIANA MARIA (GENERAL CALYPSO RULERS)

no screenies?

Im really sorry to hear, but this scam is pretty old, and you find a lot of threads warning you that armor can't be improved or painted.
And i wonder why you didn't inform yourself a bit about scammers and their tactics.
Well, i wouldn't say trust the first one you see, because you are the victim of the second scammer, i rather say don't trust anyone.
And 1 hour chatting is nothing, some scammers get your trust over months, with joining your soc and your activities.
Before i forget, weapons can't be improved and don't decay any longer
and don't lend your stuff!
Again, I'm really sorry for you. Inform yourself from now on about every little piece, and don't take offers that are too good to be true.
Or ask for something in return, that covers the value.

I'm sorry to hear this, just another leasson learned. Don't trust anyone period. :wise:

Unfortunately, you have fallen for one of the most common scams in EU. The most you can do is file a support case with MA, and even then, you will not be able to get your belongings returned to you.

Anywhere you can find real money, you will find thieves. In EU everything has a real cash value. Just like in real life, there will unfortunately be people in EU trying to scam you out of your money, any crafty way that they can.

Never hand over your items to anyone without asking for collateral that is worth as much as the market value of the items you are giving up. As they say: If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is.

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. Hopefully now though, it will be a lesson that you won't soon forget. :wise: Let your mistakes make you wiser.

Very good work, being able to upgrade a pixie mask to vigi for only 1700 peds.
I can do this "upgrade" cheaper, you give me pixie mask (what I will tt) and 1500 peds and I just buy that helmet in auction and keep the change.
I wonder when we get a post from Smith Diana Maria complaining people try to give her a bad reputation.
Is this the first post on this board or do you have another account here as well ?

I cannot believe this is true.
If you have 1700 peds in the game then you must have been playing for a while ergo you simply must know that this is a scam.
Either this is a lie or you are really really stupid.
I'm sorry to sound brash but there are no alternatives.

Just checked the soc terminal, there is no General Calypso Rulers soc....

Dogwhopper said:
If you have 1700 peds in the game then you must have been playing for a while ergo you simply must know that this is a scam.

Deposit $200 into the game and spend a little and you will be left with 1700ped's.

As for the rest, it could be true, but without screenies and proof no one here believes anything until it's proven. Just the way the cookie crumbles.

And as someone just said, the Soc doesn't appear to exist. :wise:

Well first of all this post should have been made in the scammers section and will most likely be moved.
There is a soc called Calypso Rullers.
It has military ranks so my guess is that they meant this soc and the person's rank was general.
It was founded by Mantja HERA Thunder Goddes on 2006-01-18.
The member count is 10 and they aren't open for public viewing so we can't see who is in the soc or who is currently leading it.
Hope this information helps and if you didn't mean this soc please state that in your next post please and also put up screenies if you have any.

Shocky

OMFG - how stupid u must been to gives someone items for COPY !!! its ilegal anyway :) Before try to do something - read hints, read game description. Crafting machines are used for crafting ... ffs. And there are some antiscam hints in support section also - which ones tells: dont trust anyone :) Dont give away ur items w/o geting paid etc. And btw - why u needed 1 more vigi helm if u had one already? :)

but ffs - u thinking with ur head and trusting every bulshit? then better send some usd directly :) and tell what storry u want to hear after u lost them.

so only thing i can tell u - fill suport case and hope. but 99% u lost all ur items.

Last edited:
Shocky said:
Well first of all this post should have been made in the scammers section and will most likely be moved.
There is a soc called Calypso Rullers.
It has military ranks so my guess is that they meant this soc and the person's rank was general.
It was founded by Mantja HERA Thunder Goddes on 2006-01-18.
The member count is 10 and they aren't open for public viewing so we can't see who is in the soc or who is currently leading it.
Hope this information helps and if you didn't mean this soc please state that in your next post please and also put up screenies if you have any.

Shocky

this soc is a very known scammers soc, and Manija HERA Thunder Godess was publically accused in game to be the admin of the Romanian net-cafe and the boss of scammers gang.
Atm HERA is doing fine in the soc " Supremacy Reign" .
The initial post of this thread looks very suspicious, so i have a sugestion:
MA, could you please tell us what about the existing old scammers in game ?
Let just ban them and also ban the people who are attempting to give a bad name and reputation to a honest player .
AFAIK EULA obey to the Swede laws, do you have in Swede any laws at all against scammers and libels ?

Yak .. I'm sorry this happened to you. PE is really a great place ... amazing actually ... don't let this spoil it all for you.

Learn from this and share your experiences with others!!!

Jessie :girl:

Back