Screen Grabber bugged

Montaque

Alpha
Society
Legion Of The Damned
Michael Mike Montaque
I have seen a lot of weird bugs'n stuff within EU but this one is new. My screengrabber went fubar and decided not to include everything that actually is on the screen?!? I dunno how it is possible but it is, here is a pic. I took earlier when I finished my hunt and checked the screenshots I took that session.

I was :scratch2: when my global screenies where all like this

THought I was drunk or something but there was a prob :laugh:
How is it possible?
Seems I'll need a new grabber this time maybe one that takes an actuall image of my screen ;)

Maybe the grabber was drunk?

What were you using to grab it??
Fraps seems to work well for me....

I use Wisdom-soft ScreenHunter Pro and it work very well for me.

I can't remember what it was called since I already uninstalled it & wen't looking for a new.
Haven't found a similar one yet but it has to b like the old! I never noticed it running as it used very little resourses and I only installed it once, made the proper settings.

how about just your plain PEass?

I too had that issue with NRF (started this VU).

Now i use AutoScreen which works like a charm.

Tussi

Turn on VSync from the clientloader.

Gaah I think it was the only setting I didn't try when looking for what was causing my prob :ahh:
Now it is a bit late and the new grabbers I tried either uses too much processor time/making game laggy or somthing else.
Seems to become a crappy week for Mr Montaque heh it allways is when it starts with problems :laugh:

Sorry, tried that when i had the problem (with NRF) but that hadn't helped me really. The amount of currupted screenshots (with at least the interface) was brought down a bit, but in the end there still were some broken (sadly my globals were mostly affected).

Seems like there are different ways to grab the buffer (or some tools fail at stoping the game from switching buffers while processing the one it tries to grab and so the game starts to render a new frame).

Tussi

Back