Sector B1 from RDI Secret lab is bugged.

Evey

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Eve Everglades
Personal storage box is bugged, you get an error and loose the safe key => no way to advance to C1
Survival mode bugs out, mobs stop spawning at 35% wave progress so chances for personal key are way smaller.

Edit:
According to MA, bug might be fixed next patch. You need to send support case for lost safe key.

Yes, sorry, to clarify; not being able to reach sector C is *not* a bug. Other issues (safe keys and survival wave) are known and should be fixed in upcoming patch.

EDIT: Just to add, those who have had issues with the keys will be compensated, but they must contact support for that to happen.

Last edited:

Evey

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Eve Everglades
Do you need to finish the RDI backpack to advance further in the instance or is it off limits for some other reason?
It's one way of saying: "yeah, we know B1 is bugged"

Mathilda

Alpha
Mathilda nukegirl Chei
It is possible later stages are used to upgrade backpack so you need backpack first,. its also possible its bugged :D

San

Elite
Society
OldTimers
Sandal San Tolk
Either 1. It's not finished yet or 2. It's too bugged and the reason why it took so long to have the VU 17.4.0 launch or 3. Because YOU SHALL NOT PASS! :laugh:
I just wanted to prove I can use fewer words than the community manager :laugh:

Ludvig|MindArk

MindArk Official
Staff member
MindArk Official
Formerly "Foeburner Nighthawk Delta"
It is not bugged, but sector C is a much bigger project than B, and should be in the next major content release.

Sector B drops new B chips in the meantime.

soLO 3000

Stalker
Society
BlackAngels HQ
Tar'quin soLO Solenson
What are we talking about here? Which planet is this on?

Last edited:

Evey

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Eve Everglades
If C1 comes at a later date, wouldn't it be better to let people open the container and just remove C1-C4 from the dialog when a player selects which category?

It is not bugged, but sector C is a much bigger project than B, and should be in the next major content release.

Sector B drops new B chips in the meantime.
Sorry but I think there's a language barrier issue here, we have a different understanding of what a bug is...

This is a bug:

Also, mobs stop spawning at 35% left of the wave in survival, in B1, is also a bug, because we don't get Private keys.

Ludvig|MindArk

MindArk Official
Staff member
MindArk Official
Formerly "Foeburner Nighthawk Delta"
Yes, sorry, to clarify; not being able to reach sector C is *not* a bug. Other issues (safe keys and survival wave) are known and should be fixed in upcoming patch.

EDIT: Just to add, those who have had issues with the keys will be compensated, but they must contact support for that to happen.

Last edited:

Evey

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Eve Everglades
Ahh! Ok, thank you!

Evey

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Eve Everglades

Will add this post in OP for others to quickly get the info, ty.

jetsina

Stalker
Communication is key too (English saying). After a slow start, ty now to Ludvig for somewhat more info here...

Oleg

Mutated
Society
Rangers
Oleg Oleg McMullery
Does this mean there's no point in doing the instances for the moment, because nothing can really be achieved? I've watched some streams but it's all a bit confusing and I'm unclear what the ultimate goal or goals are meant to be.

RandyGetz

Guardian
Randy Randy Getz
Either 1. It's not finished yet or 2. It's too bugged and the reason why it took so long to have the VU 17.4.0 launch or 3. Because YOU SHALL NOT PASS! :laugh:
All true...a bit of a WTF moment...

Bones

Elite
In the Refrigerator, Behind the Mayonnaise, Next t
Society
Skillin Villains
Bare BareBones Bones
Does this mean there's no point in doing the instances for the moment, because nothing can really be achieved? I've watched some streams but it's all a bit confusing and I'm unclear what the ultimate goal or goals are meant to be.
Money