Selling 280+ REAL Drum and Bass records for PED!

Mystrin

Alpha
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
Kaia Kadijah VonHildegarde
Thats right!
I'm quiting DJ's and was going to ebay these as a lot but the money would have gone into EU anyway so i figured why not see if someone here would like them.
There are 3 full crates of Drum and Bass records ( 12" and a few 45's)
All were hand picked and most are rare, lots of white lables, limited presses, promo's, collector packs.
I'm offering the whole collection for 6000 PED shipped.
PM me for the full record list as its to big to post here.
I'd like to keep the shipping inside the US but international shipping could be worked out.
At this rate you would be getting some dark, sexy DnB for less then $2.50 per plate!
A perfect set for anyone wanting to start mixing or just to make your collection even better.
If by some strage thing the person that wants them lives near Seattle Washington ill deliever them.

Thanks
Mystrin :silly2:

uhmmmmmm legal?

If anyone wants this, I'd get in there fast before the thread is deleted - selling real world items for PEDs isn't allowed here, I think.

I thought it was no selling PED for real money?

I know that someone was selling a cell phone here for peds recently. While it's not a violation of MA's EULA to sell RL items for ped, it is still against the rules on this forum.

BTW, i wish i liked drum and bass enough to make you hold up your offer of delivery :laugh:.

Haha! I totaly would, in fact ill prob be bringing them there next weekend to sell anyway. The DnB scene sucks here.

I really don't know about the drum and bass scene in Seattle since I just moved here from San Francisco. Down there some of my really good friends used to be (and I believe one still is) drum and bass promoters and DJs. It was always handy to have a friend to put me on the guest list to a good show.

A little off topic I know, but since this post will most likely be locked and deleted, why not.

Well not deleted yet so bump!

I thought it was no selling PED for real money?

lol, well I thought It was the other way round but at your own risk :scratch2: :laugh:

Good luck with the sale anyway bud.

Back