Society
TnT
Jet Style Alex
Hallo

I got for sale

Atrox Note full TT=1.00 ped 14x14

BS = 3,5K Ped
BO = 4 K Ped

why should anyone buy these notes? and even if someone just want them to figure out what they are good for .. isnt 3,5k a bit too much?

why should anyone buy these notes? and even if someone just want them to figure out what they are good for .. isnt 3,5k a bit too much?
This is a selling thread. It is not up to you to question the seller's motives, or the price he asks.

BUMP.

agree with dbelinfante, anyway someone payed so much for these notes so...

The value is whatever someone is willing to pay, is CND worth 1 milj Ped? Well today it's worth 10 times more I guess.

Retail conclusion today at 19:00 pm eu time
I have an offer for 3.5 k anonymous

A soc mate has sold one note for 4k two days before...and it isnt good to comment about the prices of a seller...if u dont like the price dont buy it!

free bump xila :)

last offer 4k ped

time out in 01:30

I love the fact L3xUS questions the price and we then get several posts after highlighting that one, saying how we are not suposed to question the price as its off topic.

Everyone who highlighted the fact after dbelinfante (who was the first to point it out) is in effect just as bad as the first poster who questioned the price as they are making more and more posts off topic...

...bugger. I just did it myself! Damn you!:duh:

Back