Selling: Selling Level 3 Mining Amplifier Unlimited.

Tamn

Elite
Society
MLS
Rakkety Tamn Tamn
102-OA Unlimited / Level 3 Mining Amplifier Unlimited​

Looking to sell this tool and get more into the crafting scene because of recent changes.

Some simple math, price of 102 OA's today, 108%.

4000 drops per day which I do easily on F.O.M.A in about a 8 hour period, and I've reached 5-6k per day when I feel like it.

320 (not counting TT that is lost when limited amp dies) peds saved daily times 7 days per week = 320 x 7 = 2240 saved MU PER WEEK

2240 saved per week, 4 weeks per month = 4 x 2240 = 8,960 peds saved per month!!!

The average markup for the entire time I have owned the amp for 102 OA's has been about 112%, I was saving over 15,000 peds per month at some points.

I have not looked at MA-102 prices and potential saving with those tools.

Like I've said, owned the amp for about about a year and a half. For anyone interested the number of profit is right about the Mu saved per month. It's very easy to profit with this tool if you have the time and knowledge. I paid off the markup counting markup saved within the first 4 months of ownership.

This is all pre-update, I do not have numbers about how this amp will perform on enmatters, but you should be able to effectively double your profits if my guess is correct. Archeology coming out as well, not sure what that will bring.

Taking pure peds ONLY, I will consider any and all offers, pm me but be aware I dont check these forums very often anymore.

SOLD

Some threads about the 102.

The link in my signature shows several videos of me mining with it and how I do the domes on FOMA (where I have mainly cycled it)

My own mining blog.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?111738-Tamn-s-CND-amp-PVP4-Mining-Blog

Jokers Log, he tracked gains/losses (this is the same amp)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?107892-Tracking-gains-losses-with-UL-OA102/page1

Some 1k+ Hits I've had with it:
1036_zinc.jpg

11-06-37_am.jpg

1618_iron.jpg

1579_ganga.jpg

3kironedited.jpg

Last edited:
Ah I wish you would't sell it :(... i saw you globaling on teh Xt's :yay:

Bump for the beast.

Mulberry Bush

102-OA Unlimited / Level 3 Mining Amplifier Unlimited​

Looking to sell this tool ....

I AM NOT IN A HURRY TO SELL THIS TOOL, I WILL ABSOLUTELY NOT TAKE BELOW 61K UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

Damn!...just my luck :(

Been clearing out items to consolidate into a sound mining investment after the update, and only came up with 59,890ish PED. Swore I won't deposit NO MORE.

heh.

Damn!...just my luck :(

Been clearing out items to consolidate into a sound mining investment after the update, and only came up with 59,890ish PED. Swore I won't deposit NO MORE.

heh.

funny man, bump it up.

bumperrrrd cars

Bump......

daily bump

bumpppppppppppp, buy a shiny amp for your new mothership.

bumperrrrrrrrrrrrr

bump before I head up to foma and blow some shit up.

Bump, been using it on Foma with double drops, verrry nice increase in ped turnover. :)

wait if you rent it for 1 week you pay 300ped a week yet a month you pay 1000ped? you pay 100ped extra for 2 days?
i thought you were good at math... lol

damn.... why did i think a month was only 3 weeks LMAO
nm i take it back i am the fool

lol Strash :tongue2:

*free BUMP btw*

Heheeheheeeeee Strash....oh boy....:laugh:

Dual dropping this on FOMA is quite beastly!

I repair it up, tele to the south part of a dome, run the bottom half before its decayed, then tele up, repair and run the north section. In this way I am able to strip mine a good 80-90% of the dome in dual drops with very good efficiency. Something higher decaying UL amps will be hard pressed to do with anything resembling reasonable.

:D

Back from vacation bump.

damn.... why did i think a month was only 3 weeks LMAO
nm i take it back i am the fool

1 month is even 4.5 week average if i will rememebr ;-)

Free bump, gl with the sale

bump, rented out for a week.

available for rent once again. BUMPPPPP

bump it up, rent the amp for a fun filled cnd weekend

Bumped to the top, rented out for 2 weeks. Contact me first to be scheduled for the next rental!

bump, available for rent again.

bump it up.

bump, available for rent.

Back