Selling: Selling Lots of Hunting Skills

AtroxEater

Alpha
Society
Pyrates Of Calypso
Crane Nick Blakes
Hi, I'm selling all my skills, so if you see anything you like let me know as my auction is now full. ;)

Weapons Handling ~ 65 TT
Marksmanship ~ 250 TT
Handgun ~ 100 TT
Laser Weapons Technology ~ 150 TT
Anatomy ~ 250 TT

They aren't yet extracted, so if you have your own ESI that's even better, I am also buying ESI in bulk so if you have a good deal on those I'll be glad to take it.

I would much rather sell them in bulk rather than chip by chip.

I'm quite fair with prices, the general formula would be cheapest listing in auction -50% or so, or daily -50%, whatever works. If your have your own ESI then I'd count it -550% for ESI from cheapest listing.

Skills will be slowly sold to auction so if you see anything PM or post asap before it gets stuck in auction :) I'll try to update as they get sold.

Last edited:
Bump it up, 209TT of various skills was already sold. Keep em coming. :)

Bump it uuuppp :bump:

pm me your inbox is full .

AtroxEater has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

How much in % and total for Laser Weapons Technology - 417.3 TT?

Sorry about that guys, I'll delete some messages asap and PM you.

I need 4 PED laser tech and 4 PED rifle

I need 4 PED laser tech and 4 PED rifle

The laser tech is now on hold, and it's quite impossible to extract 4 ped from a skill well over 5000 without risking an ESI. Sorry but I'm only looking to sell in larger amounts, thx anyway.

inbox is full again mate

Could you pm regarding rifle ... I would like to take all of it (and maybe some others) regarding % ...

Thanks

Angel

I'm going on a trip to peru for a couple of weeks. :yay:

So the auctioning will have to wait 'till I get back.

Nick

I have updated the Skills, they are still for sale. :bump:

Bump for these skills

Still for sale, lots to be sold :bump:

Back