Help: Selling my sweat

Sigmarite

Young
Society
Freelancer
Sigma Sigmarite Sigmariun
Hey all. Where have all the buyers gone? I.ve heard the ME arguement, buy some force nexus and refine it but hey I have no peds so am stuck here sweating for nothing.

No I dont deposit, and wont be doing either.

Is there a society that wants supplies?

Wont ppl help us new players?

THIS POST SHOULD BE REMOVED
SIGMARITE

Last edited:
There's just less demand. It is a sad time for sweaters, and a great one for MindForce users. And it's not that we (I) don't want to help out new players, it's just that many don't see the point in buying something we don't really need anymore. Many people just buy ME instead, since it's a lot faster.

And if you're having trouble selling your sweat, just lower the price a bit. Like in the business world, people have to adapt.

- Statik

There's just less demand. It is a sad time for sweaters, and a great one for MindForce users. And it's not that we (I) don't want to help out new players, it's just that many don't see the point in buying something we don't really need anymore. Many people just buy ME instead, since it's a lot faster.

And if you're having trouble selling your sweat, just lower the price a bit. Like in the business world, people have to adapt.

- Statik

Indeed I have dropped my sale price. (I wont say how low its quite low, scary low) but still no luck. Maybe I should go lower (shudder).

usually people who buy sweat (either to use themselfes or to make ME and sell it) come to swamp camp or other places (Nea´s Place, PA) from time to time ;)

what you need is a partner who is mining for nexus.. he could then buy your sweat and sell it as Mind Essence!

and btw.. as in RL .. it is hard to make money without money.. :wise:

No I dont deposit, and wont be doing either.
attitudes of this nature might just scare away any buyer - after all why should they pay you their money if you plan on never returning the favor to anyone in the community?

Yes, demand is down. Yes force nexus is in the ground. Yes, it takes peds to go mine the nexus or buy it off others... Maybe, just maybe you could start some sort of service to trade sweat for nexus?

attitudes of this nature might just scare away any buyer - after all why should they pay you their money if you plan on never returning the favor to anyone in the community?

I have a wife and two kids. I PLAY games for fun. When someone wants to care for my family and allow me the luxury of Paying to play a GAME then maybe I'll deposit.

It's a case of priorities not attitude.

I have a wife and two kids. I PLAY games for fun. When someone wants to care for my family and allow me the luxury of Paying to play a GAME then maybe I'll deposit.

It's a case of priorities not attitude.

I didn't know all hobbies are free. I probably will need sweat again at the end of the week drop me a pm if you want to sell some on friday.

kosmos

Back