Selling: SELLING OUT! Armors, plates, skills, high QR BPs, you name it!

Society
nAn
Ilian Ninja Mares
Finally selling out as I have had no time for EU the last 2 years. I will make a list of BPs and misc stuff during the upcoming week, for now I'm selling THIS stuff for a decent price;) :

7x 8A plates (all 99%+ of full tt) Price: 120 %
7x 6A plates Price : tt+35
7x 4A plates Price : tt+35

Full Polaris (- no thighs), apx 610 tt total. Price : 105 %
(toghether with 6A's you get 61 penetration protection!)

Spartacus groin guard tt=121. Price : 195 %
Spartacus gloves, tt=87 Price : 130 %

Full Aurora (great with 4A's on most medium mobs!), can't remember tt but most parts are in good condition. Price : 105 %

Misc + clothes
Dr. Almon Duchev log part 1 - make offer
Dr. Almon Duchev log part 4 - make offer

Urban Nomad Brown slacks - rare pants! Price : tt+50

Apx 12 ped rare paints (200-600% markup), 25 ped 120%+ paints.
Sold together for 200 % + 120 % = 53 ped total. Great buy for resellers or painters - some steel blue, yellow, burgundy ++ Price : 53 ped

Oil, refined, apx 770 ped tt : 103 %
bulk ores and enmatter, a mix of most stuff (all low markups taken out), tt = 200 ped (more or less). Meet up ingame and have a look, we'll find a nice price below market % ;)

SKILLS

I haven't chipped out, but you can use a skill calculator to find tt. Here are the first to go :

Surveying 4k skills
Geology 3k skills
CGA 2k skills
Computer 2.5k skills
Engineering 2.3k skills
BPC 900 skills
FA 2.3k skills
Diagnosis 1.85k skills
Evade 2.5k skills

Please make offers, on one single skills or all together, up to you. Discount applies for bulk buyers.

I also have apx 5k LWT, 4k BLP, 4k rifle, apx 3.5k on all General skills ++. If you want to buy it all and can provide ESI (if you want collateral, no probs), PM me for offers.

And remember to look out for the BLUEPRINT LIST, there will be TONS of HIGH QR bp's, mostly electronic, mechs and metal. (Solar V8 bp QR 61 for sale at auction now by the way!)

I am available for meeting buyers in Port Atlantis auction btw apx 18:00 - 22:00 MA time every day. PM for exact time if you want to buy/haggle!:yay:

how much for all evade and or all FA skills?

Looking for 2800 % on evade, 2700 % for FA and diag.

Buy all together for 2500 % :)

Btw, all ores and enmatters are gone, except Oil.

770 ped tt Oil @ 102 %!

where is the list of Blueprints?

Update on sale :

FA sold.

DIag and Evade still available!

Also BPC ~1 ped ESI @ 55 ped SB=BO (first to BO gets it, please make bid on PM!)

ALso available : Bundle of crafting skills : mechanics, machinery, wood carving, tailoring ++ about 4-5 ped totally..... first to BO @ 5500 % gets it!!

Mining skills still available!

Loads of plating sets :

7x 8A (L)
7x 6A
6x 5D + 1 5E (L) (cold armor plates)
7x 4A
7x 2A (have several sets)

Buy a set and get it cheaper than auction! PM if interested or just answer to this thread.

What is the sex of the polaris armor

BP list of Armor, Tools, weapons and attachment are out now!

Components will come soon!

Attached where??? Guess I'm blind?

attachment bps....Ive posted it separately, because I didnt have much time to make the listings...so I put out some now and then :) Compos bps coming very soon tho!

Attachment bps are sold though:)

Hmm, ok, you posted them separately.. how hard would it have been for you to have said that in the first place and maybe even provided a link?

gl with your sale :)

Back