Selling: Sentinel, Shadow, Adj M61A5, House, Etc

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Shadow Arms (F) i bid TT+4.5k

ty :)

i retract my offer on adj fap
btw this is the worst trading thread i'v seen so far
gl

you still got the adj fap? i know somebody who wants it... not me!

Last edited:
awesome that guy dont reply pm, dont keep tread updated, if u use forum plz respect bidders

oh i just realized you sold the adj fap without giving anybody else any chance? my friend would buy it @ 34k but haste got the better of you and went for 33.6k. next time respect the buyers.

I've been busy the last few days. I also started a second thread with updates. I've also had at least one attempted scam so far. As of right now, the situation is:

All armor has been sold.

Both rifles are currently in auction, for the next 3 days or so.
The Adj FAP is in auction as well.
Both paintings are in auction.

I'll be having more stuff going into auction soon as well.

Hobbes said:
I've been busy the last few days. I also started a second thread with updates. I've also had at least one attempted scam so far. As of right now, the situation is:

All armor has been sold.

Both rifles are currently in auction, for the next 3 days or so.
The Adj FAP is in auction as well.
Both paintings are in auction.

I'll be having more stuff going into auction soon as well.

Interesting selling post in forum :rolleyes:

DON'T make a selling thread make people bid and then put stuff in auction.

either tell people from the start you can bid in auc or put it in auc without thread or last make a thread make people bid and do not put in auc...

man lol when will people stop doing stuff like this :confused:

Sticking stuff in auction lets people in different timezones pick it up without having to coordinate back and forth. I put everything in with the same price as what the offer was. Also, not everyone in PE happens to be on Entropia Forum, and I'm sure they'd like the chance to at least know what's available before it gets sold. And finally, it helps PEauction and similar sites chart the performance of the market.

Hobbes said:
Sticking stuff in auction lets people in different timezones pick it up without having to coordinate back and forth. I put everything in with the same price as what the offer was. Also, not everyone in PE happens to be on Entropia Forum, and I'm sure they'd like the chance to at least know what's available before it gets sold. And finally, it helps PEauction and similar sites chart the performance of the market.

you know that is very true, but most people here has the manners to post it in their start post that these items can be found in auc, that way they wont have to bid in here they can use the auc, and believe it or not many people do sell thru this forum without using the ingame auc.

I can understand people think it sucks having checked this thread for updates and then find out you put it all in auc anyways so they could have just gone there, anyways just my 2 cent on the subject. carry on :)

Nakia said:
DON'T make a selling thread make people bid and then put stuff in auction.

i agree...for starts it isnt allowed here...and it sucks to bid on items waiting for days then u just pull out!!!

this reminds me of a thread started by a guy called Pablinchi.....which had uber stuff and made people bid for weeks and then pulled out last minute...his soul intention according to many people was just to see how much people would be paying for his items...then he says he sold it in bulk to some person(who probably was a second avatar of himself!!!) and then put it on auction

this really sucks.....i dont think you sound like this was ur intention...but next time please respect buyers here if u intend to sell here

Mag

Magnifico said:
i agree...for starts it isnt allowed here...and it sucks to bid on items waiting for days then u just pull out!!!

this reminds me of a thread started by a guy called Pablinchi.....which had uber stuff and made people bid for weeks and then pulled out last minute...his soul intention according to many people was just to see how much people would be paying for his items...then he says he sold it in bulk to some person(who probably was a second avatar of himself!!!) and then put it on auction

this really sucks.....i dont think you sound like this was ur intention...but next time please respect buyers here if u intend to sell here

Mag
Don´t mension his filty name again, i was bidding day and night to get a hold of that Mod ML-35 just to see when the auction ended that he withdraw the whole saletread.
I saw that he have logged on to sell Mod ML-35 on action a few weeks ago went for 40k something.
Cant stand that kind of behavior.

Have a good one everyone and "May the force be with u always"

lowest unique bid

Aww is this one of those lowest unique bids where you text a premium number with your awnser and the lowes tone wins.

78 pec for the whole lot and I bet thats the best offer today ;)

Hobbes said:

but.. its against the forum rules so no argument used holds no matter how good it is (except maybe that u have asked mods permission)

The Adjusted FAP has been sold! 34.25k for purposes of reference.

Paintings, house, and Adj M61A5 are all still available in auction, assuming they didn't sell just now.

Thanks!

It's against forum rules to start a sales thread when you have the items in the auctions And for the record ... no Mod would give you permission to do otherwise. I have to agree that this is a totally misleading sales thread and unfair to the EF community and those who made an effort to bid on your items. There's no acceptable excuse for this so plz don't do it again.

Therefore ... :locked:

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back