Selling: Sentinel Harness (F)

It past midnight MA time, and no new offers.
I may put it in a shop later, but I need to find one I can trust.
I'll let everyone know if it does go in a shop.
For now, I will just plan on using my Sentinel Harness.
If someone does PM me to buy it for 30k, I will still sell it to them.
I don't consider this a failure. I learned things by holding this auction, and that is worth while.
And thank you everyone for your support.

sorry it didnt sell... but unless items become more inflated or some sort of mobb comes out that sent. really works well for you wont get that 30k price...

but who knows gl...

lol there are already a ton of uber mobs this works best for ;)

Eomen, Daspletors, Warlocks, Neconu, Hispidus, Cornanterion, Caperon, Ambulimax, and I'm sure a lot more.

I'd hold for your price m8, it may take time but someone will realize it is worth it soon enough. :)

OK, dual LOL here.

LOL #1:
Never saw this thread before, just left TI after having a fun chat w/ both Mercury and Pete. Met Pete for the 1st time. Nice bloke. Quiet though. :D Come to the forum and find this thread.

So I kinda feel surrounded by Sentinel tonight. :laugh:

LOL #2
@ the anonymous bidders. :rolleyes:

If y'er buying something like this, the community's gonna find out who you are. Either:

1. They see it in your shop or
  2. They see you wearing it

I don't quite understand the concept of anonymous bidding on such rare items, but I'm not that bright either, so...

<on topic>
GL with the sale Fuega. This is an armor that those who have it won't generally part with it because they like it so much, but those who want it aren't willing to pay for it when it is for sale. :scratch2:

Go figure.

as of 11 July 2008, no one has met the minimum price of 30k to purchase this harness here on EF Auction.
so I contacted Tzepu today, and he agreed to sell my harness in his shop under consignment.
Please visit his shop on the Third floor of Twin Peaks Mall to purchase my harness.
I posted a screen shot of the transaction between myself and Tzepu, for security purposes.
Thank you Tzepu for your help.

screenshot_20080711182348640.jpg

Last edited:
Agreed, available in Tzepu's Shop, Twin Mall, 3rd Floor, 7S
Trades are also possible

Cheers

P.S: I need to shave :D

Thank you Fuega , GL with your IRl things. I didn't read this thread til now. but GL and thank you for holding out so you got peds from this and not resellers with low bid.

No. THANK YOU, and all my friends who have encouraged me.
Fortunately the end is in sight, supposedly Tzepu has found a nice buyer.
And on a positive note, my finances have improved lately, so I will be able to use some of what I get from selling my harness and put it back into having fun in EU.

No. THANK YOU, and all my friends who have encouraged me.
Fortunately the end is in sight, supposedly Tzepu has found a nice buyer.
And on a positive note, my finances have improved lately, so I will be able to use some of what I get from selling my harness and put it back into having fun in EU.

sweatslut is the buyer I told you about last night :ahh:
trade took place a few hours ago so the harness is SOLD SOLD SOLD
we'll talk ingame Fuega

Cheers

I gave Tzepu a couple of extra days to get the ped to me from the sale... he said that part of the sale was a trade, so it would take him about a week to get it back into ped. He let me know this in advance of the sale, and I agreed to this.
Today I got the ped from the sale of my harness from Tzepu, minus what I agreed to pay him in commission.
I must +Rep Tzepu.
I put great trust in him, and he didn't let me down. He is a very trustworthy and honest person. I recommend to anyone to buy or sell with him.
Again... THANK YOU VERY MUCH TZEPU :D

well i hate to see it gone i rember thats how i met you. i saw it and tolda friend only ubers has tht armor. so i went over and talked to her lol and my friend was getting killed to spiders o well i guess it strange how a pice of armor can strick up a conversation and make a new friend.. gl mate hope RLissues get fixed fast. laters gord

Back