Cld: 6 HP
Acd: 6.5 HP
Elc: 6 HP
Close: 118 HP
Firearms: 106.5 HP
Total: 243 HP

Thx Sheryo! :)

Any other opinions?

I would say less. Shadow shins cost ~5500 ped atm. Sentinel not worht x2.

depends who you ask imo

I would spend x2 on these if I had the funds and a chance to collect the full SGA set

shadow is just shadow... its mod pixie.. theres lot of it out there while theres only 0 yes zero full sentinel M SGA sets completed out there..

this set is my dream armour.. and if I had 200k peds I would happily offer those peds to get a full sentinel SGA set... but that is my opinion and I dont trust MA enough yet to depo 20k$ just yet..

depends who you ask imo

I would spend x2 on these if I had the funds and a chance to collect the full SGA set

shadow is just shadow... its mod pixie.. theres lot of it out there while theres only 0 yes zero full sentinel M SGA sets completed out there..

this set is my dream armour.. and if I had 200k peds I would happily offer those peds to get a full sentinel SGA set... but that is my opinion and I dont trust MA enough yet to depo 20k$ just yet..

Agreed. Sentinel my favorite dream armor also.

Can't compare Sentinel, normal or SGA, to Shadow. It's a unique armor with extremely useful stats. Second best after Carramone for dasp, muls, falx, bulks, chomp and many more. Almost as good as Supremacy on imp/cut/stb mobs, has 118 close combat protection vs 123 of Supremacy. Almost as good on warlocks, trox, spider, hog, scip, malc, eomon. And last, but not least - 14.5 points better on proteron than Supremacy.

It should be pretty obvious that Sentinel SGA is as good as Supremacy, or even a bit better. I would even say it's the third best armor in game, after Carramone and Supre SGA.

Realistically the price should be 15k-20k, maybe if someone wanted to complete the full SGA set, he would be willing to pay more. If I were you, I would aim at 20k.

Can't compare Sentinel, normal or SGA, to Shadow. It's a unique armor with extremely useful stats. Second best after Carramone for dasp, muls, falx, bulks, chomp and many more. Almost as good as Supremacy on imp/cut/stb mobs, has 118 close combat protection vs 123 of Supremacy. Almost as good on warlocks, trox, spider, hog, scip, malc, eomon. And last, but not least - 14.5 points better on proteron than Supremacy.

It should be pretty obvious that Sentinel SGA is as good as Supremacy, or even a bit better. I would even say it's the third best armor in game, after Carramone and Supre SGA.

Realistically the price should be 15k-20k, maybe if someone wanted to complete the full SGA set, he would be willing to pay more. If I were you, I would aim at 20k.

yes.. I would even value sentinel SGA higher than any supremacy.. because I like it more.. its a shame that I dont have the peds ready right now.. because I would have bought this and all the other SGA parts instantly :/ but I know that I will be the owner of this beautiful set one sunny day..

Ok, lets say its alot better then shadow and its everyones dream armor. And everyone can say its worht alot. But not much players wanna buy it. Why? I think it could be 2 price of it - 1st is how many players WOULD pay if they have peds, if they have other parts and so on. And 2dn price is how much one of posible buyer will offer (real buyers) :)

P.S. Shadow is Mod pixie?! Try to get full set and u will see how rare it is (some parts)

Ok, lets say its alot better then shadow and its everyones dream armor. And everyone can say its worht alot. But not much players wanna buy it. Why? I think it could be 2 price of it - 1st is how many players WOULD pay if they have peds, if they have other parts and so on. And 2dn price is how much one of posible buyer will offer (real buyers) :)

P.S. Shadow is Mod pixie?! Try to get full set and u will see how rare it is (some parts)

I know how rare shadow is... thats why you buy a full set because it is almost impossible to find the thighs... and gloves... and yes.. shadow is called mod pixie by some old entropians

but sentinel SGA is still 40 times more rare (if there is 40 full shadow sets) and the stats speak for them selfs... you cant compare shadow with sentinel SGA. you could compare supremacy/SGA with sentinel SGA tho..

I am a potential buyer if I say that I would like that armour.. and I would be willing to buy the whole set for around 200k because I think its worth it... but I dont have enough peds on my ped card.. so I have to wait until I do have the peds..

Last edited:
hulk is only trying to devalue this armor because he would like to own it one day since it's perfect for pvp4 :laugh:

The value of full set should easily be 150k+. 200k sounds too much with the current bad market situation, but I'd say somewhere in between 150k-170k

hulk is only trying to devalue this armor because he would like to own it one day since it's perfect for pvp4 :laugh:

The value of full set should easily be 150k+. 200k sounds too much with the current bad market situation, but I'd say somewhere in between 150k-170k

U got me... :rolleyes:

j/k

I got shadow shins and im happy with that armor ;)
I got sentinel thigh m sga too. Its realy cool when impact mob hit there. But if i would ask 40-50k for that part, i sould be killed same min... lol (thigh is rare parts of all M armors)

j/k

I got sentinel thigh m sga too. Its realy cool when impact mob hit there. But if i would ask 40-50k for that part, i sould be killed same min... lol (thigh is rare parts of all M armors)

thats the thing... every sentinel SGA part should cost the same because they are all unique, or is it?... but I understand that the thighs for example is more expensive, and the footguards.. because those 2 parts is probably the rarest supremacy parts.. and so on..

the normal sentinel shins is probably the least rare part.. but still very rare.. how much does those sell for? if ever sold :D

man.. the more I think of it the close I am to hit that depo button lol but I think I will wait and see.. easier for me to buy the set when it is complete :)

j/k

u where asking that at one point wernet u :D

u where asking that at one point wernet u :D

Nope. I did ask Shadow thigh +10k, so its shadow price +50%.

Thigh of all M armors are rare. But i would say sentinel shins could cost like shadow shins +50% so ~8k ped.

P.S. Supramacy or Shadow is more useble, more mobs to hunt with them. (high impact, cut, stab, burn).

didnt u first want to trade for a Genesis Niflheim

Yes. I was looking to trage thigh to Nifh and i was going to add peds to cover tt of blade and maabie some more peds in deal... And thigh is not shins... And price cant be same even if its only 1 sentinetinel shins m sga in game, because of low price on this part in other armor sets. So price should be compered to others shins...

P.S. I PM`ed Trisha that i would like to know if/when shins will be for sell and if price wont be too high (in my mind) i will bid on them.

hey trish,

i made an attempt after looting the first part of male sga sent in game to buy up parts, and that didn't go very well as most of it looted at the end and i had already pretty much seen the writing on the wall. anyway i think i can offer you some information on what the various parts sold for and hopefully that will help you price your shins. the owner of the bulk of the male set bought normal sent shins and im not sure that they are even interested in buying the sga version, but i would certainly give them a shout. i think those shins were first bought by photon and then sold again to them for ~10k. i do believe the sga shins have some additional value.

male harn - joker (looter) to hoos - 22k
female harn - gradog (looter) to helena - 18k

male helm - neo trader (looter) afaik loaned to hoos
female helm - neo trader (looter) to joker in trade for the male harness, then sold again joker to helena - 13k

male arms - hoos (looter)
female arms - michael lifebringer (looter) to joker 12k, joker to helena 13k

male gloves - photon (looter) to hoos - 15k
female gloves - joker (looter) to helena - 13k

male thighs some guy (looter) to hulk - 17.5k
female thighs mit (looter) to missa - for god knows what

male shins - lonewolf (looter) unsold
female shins - lhava (looter) to helena - 13.5k

male feet - combo (looter) to stormer - 20k
female feet - liam (looter) to missa - for god knows what

its hard to price these parts based on shadow. in some parts like male feet and male thighs they were sold for less than the normal male shadow has sold for recently. feet were sold for 20k and male shadow sold last month for 25k. thighs run 20k last couple sales, but hulk paid 17.5k. in other parts however, the sentinel commanded a higher price than is paid for shadow. female harn at 18k with a shadow harn being ~7k atm. male harn for 22k with a shadow being 12-13k.

the most valuable sentinel parts as it washed out were those that found their way into newly completed or almost completed sent sets that already existed. and due to that demand, i think we may never see a full sga sent set ever in this game, unless mind ark will now actually loot the missing sent parts. that lowers demand on the red haired step child parts and leaves a couple folks holding the bag. anyway, gl with your sale. i believe your shins are worth somewhere between 13-15k, should a buyer for them exist.

skip

hey trish,

female arms - michael lifebringer (looter) to joker 12k, joker to helena 13k

skip

(HAVE SCREENIES OF ALL)
I bought from lifebringer for 12.8k sold to helena at 12k... u of all people know i dont make profits on any of my impulse buys... i think i lost some 50-70k peds from buying shit and overpaying... Hell each nifl i had i sold for 5-10k ped loss :(

12k arms
12k gloves
14k helm
i got around +38k from her...

after she shit on my harness she persuaded to sell her my parts...

but in your mind all parts are worth the same... so if u want to value it that way i recieved +12.7 each part... but i dont think they all have the same value...

Back