Serious Disciples Apply!! Double the help ...

Aaliyahh

Old
Society
Executive Order
Aaliyahh Liyah Stevens
Looking for a few serious disciples. Successfully mentored 6 members currently active as of today. Newly elected Society Member so I am on frequently. My timezone is EST and can usually find me online: (Tuesday-Thursday evenings) (Friday-Monday off/on all day)

I have an assistant mentor who aids my disciples when I am unavailable or is there to help guide my disciples in the right direction. I am very outgoing and have good knowledge of game and consider myself to be a respected social butterfly.

Disciples who join our society will receive extra benefits in mentoring process. Please contact me on here or come in game and look for me at Twin Peaks / Treasure Island City trade center / Port Atlantis

Hope to meet soon and begin. Please be serious and have some basic knowledge of what Entropia Universe is. Good Luck & Have Fun .... :yay:

OooooOOoo

Me Me !! :)

nice post hun

D

recommended by me to you beginners out there..

I am looking for a mentor

Hello
I am Brand new to entropia and would like to find a mentor.
If you could just tell me what i need to do i will.
A little info about my self. I live in the CST i am on most of the day.
my Characters name is Jacob Kada Priest.

Thanks

Hello
I am Brand new to entropia and would like to find a mentor.
If you could just tell me what i need to do i will.
A little info about my self. I live in the CST i am on most of the day.
my Characters name is Jacob Kada Priest.

Thanks

Are you on Entropia right now?

sorry had to log out for a friend

I was in but i had to leave to help a friend solve a school issue i am back on now though.

:yay: ... Looking to take on another ...

Hey i am also new to Entropia.
i would like to take on a mentor and would be grateful if you could help. :)
thanks and my ingame name is:
Liam Kelmero Higurashi

Hey i am also new to Entropia.
i would like to take on a mentor and would be grateful if you could help. :)
thanks and my ingame name is:
Liam Kelmero Higurashi

If you have MSN of something private message me ur info so we can chat there quick easier to meet up that way ... ty :D

I am very outgoing and have good knowledge of game and consider myself to be a respected social butterfly.

A social butterfly?

wtf is that?

Ive never heard of you btw, not that social then :scratch2:

Or am I anti-social? :laugh:

(not likely)
:cool:

(and whats that blue shit you keep writing in, makes it hard to quote) :laugh:

Reactions: dj.
See?

If you'd read ALL my posts, you'd know Im colour blind :laugh:

Bloodyhell :ahh:

I know thats why I pointed it out ;)

Not at all, I was pointing out that it wasnt all blue :)

Hey thanks for the defense :D

Its Blue to me!!!

Enough said!! :rofl:

;) :laugh:

And as for you wtf is your problem? I really hope your just being friendly bitchy. I know alot of ppl in-game it's usually the most important ones and I guess you didn't meet that criteria ...

Hey thanks for the defense :D

And as for you wtf is your problem? I really hope your just being friendly bitchy. I know alot of ppl in-game it's usually the most important ones and I guess you didn't meet that criteria ...

I guess not!! :laugh:

MUHAHAHAHAHHA! :rofl:

Bump!! ...

Looking for new disciples ... Ones that aren't going to quit in about a week ... I'm going through them like guys change their undies ... About one a week ...:laugh:

If your looking in the same place your finding these men that change their undies once a week there could be the first problem lol.

but in mens defence, our undie isnt as comfortable as the womens and when u wear it longer it makes it more moist and more comfy.

hmm:scratch2:

If your looking in the same place your finding these men that change their undies once a week there could be the first problem lol.

but in mens defence, our undie isnt as comfortable as the womens and when u wear it longer it makes it more moist and more comfy.

hmm:scratch2:

ok you win ... just need to stir up some convos lol

Back