News: Server Downtime for Patch

lets see if they decided to fix my finder or cancel Gold Rush

Reset mayhem points, randomize storage, make (L) amps repairable, add a few buff stacking bugs aaaand maybe some fixed vegetation in pvp4:birthday:

Edit: Oh also, make all tokens lootable just in time for plenty of space travelling, would be hilarious!

Reset mayhem points, randomize storage, make (L) amps repairable, add a few buff stacking bugs aaaand maybe some fixed vegetation in pvp4:birthday:

Edit: Oh also, make all tokens lootable just in time for plenty of space travelling, would be hilarious!
dont forget RT's nanocubes

Patch notes for VU 17.22.3.9231478901287325352 ...take 3.
  • Removed the undo button from the makeup session interface and all memory allocated to it to resolve an issue where creating complex makeup masks used up all available memory causing the game to freeze before completion of the mask.
  • Tweaked the camera in makeup sessions to allow freelook.
  • Fixed particle effect at Ashi TP.

...I can hope, can't I?

I'm downloading 1.5 Gbs for Calypso. New trees maybe, different flowers?

I`ts UE5 im sure

and i crashed instant now i get some files are corrupted :scratch2:

Update : back online, didnt download anything extra

118MB rocktropia update i think thats the biggest in 10 years?

118MB rocktropia update i think thats the biggest in 10 years?
I suspect the big planet partner downloads have to do with the latest bugfixes rather than content, since every planet got it. Hard to say exactly what it is without them explaining it, if I were to hazard a guess it might even be a side effect. If there are any relevant changes in it, we'll sure hear about it.

Any release notes?

Not home yet but it makes a good read while getting head.

Edit: while getting home.

Damn wild autocorrect on my phone

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: San
Is this a nice surprise?Update: after a lot of updates games works now

Last edited:
Huge download for a patch and no patch notes??

Any release notes?

Huge download for a patch and no patch notes??

The release notes are the same as Tuesday's release, as it is the same patch which was later rolled back and fixed;

The larger size of the update is also due to the server rollback;

Last edited:
Blimey. I'm thinking of unticking planets I don't go to until I actually do. Caly was GB stuff and I don't even want to go there.
Why should a rollback involve such a massively bigger download when moving forward again?

I've not even seen any content mentioned anywhere (nor on Tuesday), not even vegetation. *Umphh*

Blimey. I'm thinking of unticking planets I don't go to until I actually do. Caly was GB stuff and I don't even want to go there.
Why should a rollback involve such a massively bigger download when moving forward again?

I've not even seen any content mentioned anywhere (nor on Tuesday), not even vegetation. *Umphh*
Wasn't the update 1.5gb?

Back