Server Downtime for Release

Status
Coffee anyone?

i keep getting an error on the DL

Ok, it's up now. GL :)

No avatar update
25517988.jpg

ok I am starting a que to get into the new patch :) I am at the front who is next?

First mob no loot, second had loot... I can confirm that loot has indeed been implemented!

At least I can access my inventory on the account page - but the client loader is bugged. Glad to see MA did their best this time.

So many years I did not see this error message window,
that even mindark did not update the "suggestion" message.

server.jpg

So for the next update, you priority MA will be to modify the message by :
"If YOUR problem persists"... (Taming can wait 2 more years).

Because all of us know that's always the players fault...
So much you are perfect and FAIR people @ Mind-Dark.

And yes, I comfirm, that's 10 years that your problems are persisting !

ok I am starting a que to get into the new patch :) I am at the front who is next?

Can I kill you just once, and then you can kill me when you return? My whole life is gravitating around getting a killing spree /s

Im IN !!! woohoo

in entropia ofc

They are working at light speed... this is why time is so slooooooow and two hours take really 4 or 5. :laugh:

Effect over Time attempt failed.

Don't know whether this is new, but i tried giving my avatar some focus (synchro chip I) and it failed for at least 3 times now, always costing me 180 ME (thats the cost for 1 attempt). Did this happen before?

Where the fuck is the Content list!?!?

Logged in and getting Gangnam style in space - yes it's the complete dance with side steps.

Well.... who needs Taming or new Avatar looks when we goz some GANGNAM STYLE!

FFS. lmao

Menace
I'm frikking gonna quit this game if i start seeing gangnam style everywhere... geez... this is ... oh balls.

Effect over Time attempt failed.

Don't know whether this is new, but i tried giving my avatar some focus (synchro chip I) and it failed for at least 3 times now, always costing me 180 ME (thats the cost for 1 attempt). Did this happen before?

Tried with my synch VIII, worked right away... What lvl telepath are ya?

Tried with my synch VIII, worked right away... What lvl telepath are ya?

This have nothing to do with a prof level.
This message is new and is clearly nothing else than another fucking disgusting miss feature.

Hilarious mindark, now we MISS on anti-MISS chip lol...

YOU ARE SO CREATIVE ! :confused:

This have nothing to do with a prof level.
This message is new and is clearly nothing else than another fucking disgusting miss feature.

Hilarious mindark, now we MISS on anti-MISS chip lol...

YOU ARE SO CREATIVE ! :confused:

That! Miss on synchro is new, never saw this before, just wanted to know what others say.

Nighthawk, have you ever seen this message before?

BTW... lvl 7 in telepath

another one: Demonic Excavator is down to 0.6 efficiency and is only "excellent" now... it was at 7.6 efficiency and "exceptional"

well done MA... more fuck ups for the masses then :D

Nighthawk, have you ever seen this message before?

Nope, and I still have not... Only done about a dozen test uses with my synch and metabolic tho.

hmm, with synchro II chip and telepath lvl 7 it seems to work, had no misses myself for now

I was misslead by one of my disciples^^ He told me that his lvl I chip doesn't work right, with the above described phenomenon (misses), and he told me now that he has telepath of level 0.7 (fresh from the boat^^) Just thought it applies to me too^^

But it still is weird that he get those misses...

Status
Back