Server Downtime for Release

Status
Bugged?
Just can't contact the update server yet, which is either down or the patch isn't yet ready to be downloaded.

I already DLd the update (or at least part of it)

im ingame, at arkadia

cant connect to update server...

Same... Could not connect to the update server.

Bugged?
Just can't contact the update server yet, which is either down or the patch isn't yet ready to be downloaded.

I got initially a message that the small file updating the client (to 12.10) cannot be downloaded (~5Mb or so) - file was shown in my client, just did not download.

Now the client cannot find the server - also you can see other people are already updated. I guess I"ll stay in line more.

Edit - downloading content now...

I got initially a message that the small file updating the client (to 12.10) cannot be downloaded (~5Mb or so) - file was shown in my client, just did not download.

Now the client cannot find the server - also you can see other people are already updated. I guess I"ll stay in line more.
Yeah, server lost connection :p
Now it's back up again.

I'm giving up! Could not connect to the update server.

Just keep getting

anonther_frickin_bug.jpg

In the other hand, why would you try to rush in, not knowing what this patch was all about?? :wise:

can´t connect to update server and can´t deposit STILL LMAO

Space has 119MB of content ;O

woot it's installing

In the other hand, why would you try to rush in, not knowing what this patch was all about?? :wise:

I have nothing to lose by 'rushing in' because I still cannot deposit! :(

w000tttt2short

and can't connect again lol

Downloaded all the content but servers are still down it says -.-

Cant even get my client to load, ah well.
What I get for waiting the entire morning lol.

yeah..lol..its just hangs there

Hahahaha now the client loader won't even open, goes right from the TOS to could not connect to the update server. This is the way they insure you won't experience any other bugs this update lmao

I think those outsourced MA programmers still need some time to figure out what to to with certain content

dn16426-1_300.jpg

Mascotte rolt beter, plakt beter, brandt beter.

Time 4 a smoke...

609.jpg

no worry, even if you force client loader update, then you have some other content to download... wich ofc, also give problems...

Status
Back