News: Server Downtime for Release

Merry mayhem
Arc event

other PP updates

looks like it'll all be happening tomorrow

Finally RDI backpack update!!!!

I can finally use my 500 executed contracts to upgrade my RDI Backpack, Improved (M) to RDI Backpack, Modified (M)
Thanks.

Sounds really nice!

insertion in mayhem vendor of xmas clothes?

and a major foliage revamping in sharpclaw plateau

you are all wrong, this patch is a fix for rocket launchers which they have been working on this for 6 years night and day and the fix is finally here!!
honestly i would be just as happy for that as anything else mentioned already

Mouseover change to vehicles that shows fuel TT.

Common Dung updates Woot! Expanding to Common Dung Corn Edition and Common Dung Runny Edition.

Patch notes for release 17.23.0!

New features:
  • Pet Dung will now spawn whenever a player feeds their pet. The size of Pet Dung will depend on the size of the feeding.
  • After two days, any Pet Dung not picked up will become Dried Dung.
  • Dried Dung can be converted into Common Dung by combining the Dried Dung with Melchi Water in a refiner.
  • Dried Dung can also be used as ammo in the new Dungshot Mk1 (blueprints now available from the many technicians on the planets).
  • Your avatar will now be able to consume food items and emit Avatar Dung. The size of your torso will be directly affected by the food items you consume and how much Avatar Dung you emit.
  • After two days, any Avatar Dung not pickup up will become one of the existing fruits at random.
  • NPCs at Boreas will now buy Pet Dung for 3 ped per kg.
  • Bukin will now buy Avatar Dung for 2 ped per kg.
  • Toilet paper can now be bought from the trade terminal for a fee determined at the start of the week based on the evaluation of market conditions at the time.
  • If you carry any kind of Dung around in your inventory for more than six hours real time, your avatar will begin to "smell".
  • If you do not wipe your ass within a minute of emitting Avatar Dung, your avatar will begin to "itch".
  • The "smell" effect causes all creatures and mutants within 70m to attack, and all attacks hit for critical damage.
  • The "itch" effect triples your reload time and eliminates the ability to critical hit.
  • Twenty units of toilet paper will remove the "itch" effect.
  • You must go to any body of water on the planet and submerge yourself to remove the "smell" effect...at least until Shower Cabin (C)'s are modified to do the job.

Patch notes for release 17.23.0!

New features:
  • Pet Dung will now spawn whenever a player feeds their pet. The size of Pet Dung will depend on the size of the feeding.
  • After two days, any Pet Dung not picked up will become Dried Dung.
  • Dried Dung can be converted into Common Dung by combining the Dried Dung with Melchi Water in a refiner.
  • Dried Dung can also be used as ammo in the new Dungshot Mk1 (blueprints now available from the many technicians on the planets).
  • Your avatar will now be able to consume food items and emit Avatar Dung. The size of your torso will be directly affected by the food items you consume and how much Avatar Dung you emit.
  • After two days, any Avatar Dung not pickup up will become one of the existing fruits at random.
  • NPCs at Boreas will now buy Pet Dung for 3 ped per kg.
  • Bukin will now buy Avatar Dung for 2 ped per kg.
  • Toilet paper can now be bought from the trade terminal for a fee determined at the start of the week based on the evaluation of market conditions at the time.
  • If you carry any kind of Dung around in your inventory for more than six hours real time, your avatar will begin to "smell".
  • If you do not wipe your ass within a minute of emitting Avatar Dung, your avatar will begin to "itch".
  • The "smell" effect causes all creatures and mutants within 70m to attack, and all attacks hit for critical damage.
  • The "itch" effect triples your reload time and eliminates the ability to critical hit.
  • Twenty units of toilet paper will remove the "itch" effect.
  • You must go to any body of water on the planet and submerge yourself to remove the "smell" effect...at least until Shower Cabin (C)'s are modified to do the job.
I must say...I never knew dung can be so....intense.

More tokens and shares please!!!! and change the name of the game to SHARENTOKTROPIA!!, also please remove all items from loot...oh wayt...they are allready been removed for me seemingly :p

• Vegetation has been optimised for better performance.
As expected, some of the AI have returned Version 5.0. :ROFLMAO:

I heard a bird whispered in my ear that repeat tokens are coming this vu.
For every repeat you earn a token and you can buy extra ordinary (L) stuff from the Repeat Trader.

Latest Support News

28 November 2023
Release is Taking Longer than Expected
Today's release of Entropia Universe 17.23.0 is taking longer than expected due to an unforeseen problem. We are expecting an additional 30-60 minutes of downtime. Thank you for your patience.

...the hamster escaped the building!!!

why not have a server that can run the game (server A) while the other server is patched (server B).
then bring down server A and boot up server B (patched).......
thus resulting in a very brief downtime (maybe 10 mins or so)

why not have a server that can run the game (server A) while the other server is patched (server B).
then bring down server A and boot up server B (patched).......
thus resulting in a very brief downtime (maybe 10 mins or so)
Because to do that someone would actually need to have a clue of what they're doing.

Well, guess i gotta wait a bit more to gift them my money through new means of hunting...

Estimated max download size for this release is approximately 817 MB.
That was before the 2.1 GB chunk I'm now getting for Calypso. But it's okay. Waiting for lunch to cook.

Back