Question: Server Location?

Maybe?

Can anyone ping and locate the server location of Entropia Universe?
https://www.netlimiter.com/ or the like should tell you everything you need to know about connections.

nl-info-cnn-location.png

https://www.netlimiter.com/ or the like should tell you everything you need to know about connections.

nl-info-cnn-location.png
I'm not sure what you want to show us here. The marked line points to a port 443, which is HTTPS, which may be their website, but nothing else. The game uses TCP/UDP connections and not well-known ports.

The last time this was discussed the servers were located in the Netherlands. I think the IP-addresses the the login uses are
According to their connectivity info I use these for routing incoming connections on my modem:
  • TCP 185.16.54.106 ports: 30583 - 30584
  • UDP 185.16.54.106 ports: 30583 - 30584
  • TCP 185.16.54.106 ports: 554

Didnt check but it's always complicated with these. They could just as well use those servers as proxy the same way we use vpn
I'm not sure what you want to show us here. The marked line points to a port 443, which is HTTPS, which may be their website, but nothing else. The game uses TCP/UDP connections and not well-known ports.
Well, it's really simple. Im just showing a program he can use to find out all the data he wanted. If you look at the screen and what is that 443 port for. Its clearly saying microsoft sign in assistant. Not sure why you think its EU data for the marked line. My post was simple and to what purpose he could use it for with a sample from their website.

I’m sure some apps can track the server location, in case there’s no info on the website’s FAQ or technical support. I usually check the forums for the location because I can’t ping the location while using a proxy, so I have no access to the IP level. When I first started to play, my WLAN device didn’t meet the requirements because it wasn’t properly encrypted. I checked the system requirements to see what I need. I didn’t have a lot of experience with gaming servers, so I had to learn a lot. Now I use firmware for my router and a facebook proxy that works for hiding my IP address because game servers can sell your data to other websites.

Last edited:
Back