Servers Are Down

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Our servers are now down while we implement Entropia Universe Release 14.5.
We estimate that the servers will be made available again at 2014-02-19 11:30 UTC.
Â!

Originally Posted Here

11:30 UTC eh, that ain't 60 min bertha..

Bring on Toulan :wtg:

There is supposed to be a content VU in the middle of March. If Toulon is not released in this VU, then it'll probably be in the March VU. Hopefully :)

There is supposed to be a content VU in the middle of March. If Toulon is not released in this VU, then it'll probably be in the March VU. Hopefully :)
Hopefully it's this one though. Either way, their site looks very promising. ;)

U expected to download Toulan before today update is complete :scratch2:

grrrrr
tricked into believing a 60 min downtime again...
why do i keep falling for that

Toulan launch today confirmed by the admin at Toulan forum :D

They actually did bother to communicate a modified expected down time. The new expected return is ca. 11:30am UTC I believe.

First time I have seen an attempt to communicate a revised estimate so I'll give them a kudo for that much. Lets see if their ability to estimate has also improved...hope springs eternal lol :)

I call dibs on that rocket launcher! :yay:

Shit how about a few + returns for once in couple months..... I would be happy with that.

Edit: weirdly phrased, I been on a shit slump for months now.... So any + would be nice tired or selling off all my shit.

Just downloaded update for Monria and Toulan.

...and Toulon is listed , but unticked , make sure you tick it :wtg:

Toulan is in the right upper corner of the space.

And space is expanded...

Last edited:
I am TOO darned old to be feeling like a 6 year old kid on Christmas Eve ...in February no less!

but.....WOOT! :)

Toulan in on the right upper corner of the space.

And space is expanded...

space update was only a few 100 kbyte, guess it does not take much to make more of nothing ;)

Toulan mobs dont give loot, nice start.... and server down, no alternate servers available.

gonna try again in a few minutes.

space update was only a few 100 kbyte, guess it does not take much to make more of nothing ;)

Toulan mobs dont give loot, nice start.... and server down, no alternate servers available.

gonna try again in a few minutes.

No loot? Like as a bug no loot or they won't give loot at all for like a month or so? =)

toulan is down atm and the mobs give no loot at all.. tried 8 mobs from 3 different types and yield none

No loot? Like as a bug no loot or they won't give loot at all for like a month or so? =)

I spend peds shooting a mob. Mob carcass gives green sparkle when clicked. No loot appears in my inventory. Also no no-loot message. Seems broken to me, servers are offline again.

Same happend to me shooted few (lots) of mobs no loot at all.

hope they will fix it ASAP :D

Back