Servers Back Online

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
The servers are now back online and the server instability issues should now be corrected.
There are however some issues affecting several items and quests resulting in missing names and parameters.

For affected quests, current progress has not been lost but no further progress will be counted until the next patch.

IMPORTANT: DO NOT ABANDON ANY QUESTS OR ALL PROGRESS WILL BE LOST!

We hope to have those issues corrected later today. Thank you for your patience.

Originally Posted Here

I logged in, creatures give no loot. I can read chat but I can't answer (Unknown Error). I logged off and now I can't even come back ingame.

What the fuck.

Same problem here, everything looks normal but I cant chat or perform actions ("Error: Unknown error" as though I am completely lagged out).

Will try later :D

Same problem here, everything looks normal but I cant chat or perform actions ("Error: Unknown error" as though I am completely lagged out).

Will try later :D

The funny thing is I killed 10-12 troopers before I got kicked in the last downtime, didn't get any loot whatsoever, my ammo isn't there either, and I am missing some items in my inventory.

Got online, chat doesn't work, tried to tp to another server and couldn't tp.

Not checked storage yet but also my toulan hats are now 350 ped max tt..... (from 35, and 50).

Will check back later looks messy :D .

Read somewhere mission kills not counting either, anyone else checked if this is case?

Got online, chat doesn't work, tried to tp to another server and couldn't tp.

Not checked storage yet but also my toulan hats are now 350 ped max tt..... (from 35, and 50).

Will check back later looks messy :D .

Read somewhere mission kills not counting either, anyone else checked if this is case?

Yeah seems they screwed it up again. Think I might have been hunting for awhile without taking damage but atleast getting loot (If U can call it that) Then al of a sudden al LTs dissapeared.

Yeah seems they screwed it up again. Think I might have been hunting for awhile without taking damage but atleast getting loot (If U can call it that) Then al of a sudden al LTs dissapeared.

:D end of migration?

No worries, good for domestic life. Means that today i should get all my husbandry duties done instead of playing EU all day :D.

:D end of migration?

No worries, good for domestic life. Means that today i should get all my husbandry duties done instead of playing EU all day :D.

Haha might be worth it yeah :p
I server just went down relogged and ended up in Corinth. Everything locked up chrashed and now im back in the middle of the LT spawn again rofl

while chatting got error too, then i tried to logout not working either, had to go thru taskmanager, after relog complete chat interface was gone from screen, and still missing.

Haha might be worth it yeah :p
I server just went down relogged and ended up in Corinth. Everything locked up chrashed and now im back in the middle of the LT spawn again rofl

It will get there, they just gotta feed the hampsters. :)

"The servers are now back online and the server instability issues should now be corrected."

They are not.

Well seems they atleast realise it. Servers down AGAIN

from login screen

Servers Offline
Due to issues with the latest Version Update, the Entropia Universe servers have been taken offline until the issues have been resolved.

We hope to have the servers back online by 16:00 UTC.

Thank you for your patience during this unexpected downtime

Glad I didn't take off work for this to get a jump start on brain farming. Never on patch day. :D

Though I didn't think this was a platform release.

Back