Servers down??

jovenos

Mature
Society
TGP
Leon Jovenos Penn
Servers down?? :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

No its the 08:00 MA morning lag that happens every day and just got me killed in the rippersnapper vawe :(

Servers are now down - no announcement - this is the first VU of 2012

Yes there were the 25, 15, 5, 3 min warnings etc, no idea how long update will take, game got stupidly laggy in the last few hours

i should try that sleep thing

Servers are now down - Welcome first VU of 2012 - Hopefully its a eye popping VU for all

Servers are now Offline guess the VU . ?

Cyrene is 12.5

will this be 12.5

or 12.4.x

Cheers bring on the VU

Servers are now Offline guess the VU . ?

Cyrene is 12.5

will this be 12.5

or 12.4.x

Cheers bring on the VU

Let's not jump to conclusions so soon bud.. let's just wait till the get the servers back up shall we? :)

~Danimal

From Arkadia Forum

We have our first version update this year slated on the 31st Jan, 2012. This coming update includes an extensive storyline mission chain which affirms our commitment to improve the new player experience on Planet Arkadia and smoothen the learning curve of the game . Here are some pictures of the content you can expect this update:

No mention of VU updates anywhere I can see. So maybe just an outage.

EDIT: ^^^^ what fresco says.

from Arkadia Forum:

We have our first version update this year slated on the 31st Jan, 2012. This coming update includes an extensive storyline mission chain which affirms our commitment to improve the new player experience on Planet Arkadia and smoothen the learning curve of the game . Here are some pictures of the content you can expect this update:

There would be some hype to expect Cyrene, so I doubt we will see it yet. I think this one is mainly Arkadia

Dont we get told by Bertha Bot anymore? Or did she get fired over the husk no looter bussiness?:laugh:

Dont we get told by Bertha Bot anymore? Or did she get fired over the husk no looter bussiness?:laugh:

She got pissed and left after seeing the new Boorum Female mob :eyecrazy:

She looks like the bird i lost virginity too.:ahh:

Any info on downtime?

Planet calypso content release 2012.5
***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN FAKE CONTENT RELEASE OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT THAT WILL IGNORE YOU AS THIS IS FAKE RELEASE NOTES!***

NEW

A chance of Global / HoF has been added to sweating.
Vibrant Sweat can now be sold on Auction House with reduced costs to place auctions due to the low TT value of the product.
Vehicles can now be run on Vibrant Sweat.
Motherships can use Vibrant Sweat as gun lubrication to increase the rate of fire.
Vibrant Sweat can be used to daze opponents in PvP. (Requires melee range).
Vibrant Sweat resellers who offers scam prices to new players will be teleported to "Sweat Hell". A maze of very very very angry mobs without loot that all have to be sweated dry and then killed (100K HP mobs) before the scam reseller can return to the regular world of Entropia.

FIXED ISSUES

The "Struck by lightning" effect when causing drama whilst sweating has been fixed now to target the correct drama queen and correctly deduct 1 point of stamina per offence (Can only go as low as 1).

there are no words
boorum-female-makeover-jpg.2278

Omg I can´t escape from those boorum-pics, they´re everywhere

Edit: What, the designer is Alf?

alf1dmou.jpg

:lolup:

Last edited:
Major ubdates ongoing, so be patient. I think they fix the game little bit and add new features.

Back