Set team target

remontoire

Marauder
Society
Bravo Three-Nil
John itwasntme Remontoire
is a fantastic feature. Especially nice is that it comes with a rangefinder.

Very nice & also very annoying. It displays the taggers name, if its a full name it can get in the way. The sound is quite disturbing if your not with the main team & then u hear it unexpectedly. If you use auto fire but your shooting at a mob thats not tagged it will divert & if you tag more than 1 mob this can be an issue. The range is nice, but they could of just made it more easy and added that feature to scopes, honestly... :). Otherwise it's a good indicator by team leader or 2nd in command to highlight which mob team is going for next.

Very nice & also very annoying. It displays the taggers name, if its a full name it can get in the way. The sound is quite disturbing if your not with the main team & then u hear it unexpectedly. If you use auto fire but your shooting at a mob thats not tagged it will divert & if you tag more than 1 mob this can be an issue. The range is nice, but they could of just made it more easy and added that feature to scopes, honestly... :).

+1 on all of that, plus it would be nice if it had an icon. I know what the one blank button on my toolbar is but it would be nice if they got around to it :)

Awesome feature for hunting, altho... does it still work for PvP, like on the rig? Cuz its a bit cheaty to have it there imo...

The only thing I'd change about this feature would be a unique sound for it. The "taking damage" sound should never be used for anything else in game.

Whoever made the decision at MA to use that sound needs some professional help.

The only thing I'd change about this feature would be a unique sound for it. The "taking damage" sound should never be used for anything else in game.

Whoever made the decision at MA to use that sound needs some professional help.
:laugh: yeah this is what I meant by an disturbing and unexpected sound. Forgot it was the recieced dmg sound, very disturbing :eyecrazy:. MA programmers need professional help on a whole dynamic level. It's not funny! :D

Yes its good, would like to use it for solo hunting too sometimes, if only it could be set easily with one press of a button when mob is in the crosshair.

Its nice for hunting but shouldnt be able to use it in pvp imo.

It was good they removed draging hp-bars in pvp.
But with this set team target it still remains the same.

Back