Shame on you Not on MA :)

Haven

Mature
Society
ZenietaX
Haven Haven Light
The vehicles came out on my birthday, which made it extra special :) . But the negativity surrounding their distribution kinda sucked.

I think MA employed an extraordinarily common and effective marketing campaign to push a new product on their market consumers.

Someone said Shame on MA. Hmm... Shame?!? Sounds more like sour grapes and poor sportsmanship to me.

MA essentially bought a vehicle sized T-Shirt Cannon and fired it in to a few crowds. And the message on that T-Shirt was "scramble for our product" as it usually is because MA needs you to love it because what does a vehicle add to this game really?

Is it a weapon to ensure better loot when hunting, a method of more effective fighting or mining, or even a mobile crafting table? No of course not. It is merely Cool Factor. Its a T-Shirt with your favorite logo on it. And better yet for MA's position is it costs you to wear it!!!

So what better idea is there than to "give" them to those who scramble in the most excitable manner to have a chance to use them as possible?

My guess is the more excited you were to go get one the more likely you were to buy fuel and go decay your little machine. Ultimately that's good for MA, and after the last financial report, hopefully many more things become good for MA or many things will become bad for all of us.

So if you love adding a little "Cool Factor" to your Entropia experience then go hop in a ped guzzler (see how i made a gas guzzler analogy) and ride through the heart of Twin in style. Your expenditure is greatly appreciated. And I'll think you look cool doing it. But if your pissed of you don't get to spend your Ped at an accelerated rate for Free then buy one off auction. Seriously. If your that angry of a person you've got to be a pretty dedicated player, and whats 300 ped to you anyway right?

Anyway thats my two bits on it.

True.
People who cpmplain usually complain because they want something for free... they forget that this is over since years.

You can borrow one of my t-shirts anytime you need to mate. They are usualy parked in Twins or PA.

Cheers!

The big problem I had with the give away was the times. Here in the USA we got crap for times. When the day can it did not start at right after 12:01, at least anywhere I could see. Then by the time I was able to get back on it was over. All the times for this sort of thing fit Europeans much better that USA. Just my thoughts, and by the way I am on quit a bit and wait a couple of hours to try to get one right after 12:01.
Peace.

Back