Shelley Nakijima

Kraki

Mature
Entropian Kraki Kronarsson
Has this NPC been removed from the game? She used to be on the old Cape Corinth map in the crater. You could talk to her, she would kill you, and you would get an achievement. I went to do this but can't seem to find her anywhere. Any official word on this? Not like it's a big deal, but I am curious.

If she has been removed, can the Killed In Action achievement no longer be had?

They made many achievements of the past unachievable now, so they easily could remove this one as well.

The Harbinger launch tubes are also removed, so some missions can no longer be completed. Not that this is likely to affect many people in practice.

The Harbinger launch tubes are also removed, so some missions can no longer be completed. Not that this is likely to affect many people in practice.

Wasn't getting killed by Shelley.Nakajima a step in the "mad prophet" mission chain somehow?

Wasn't getting killed by Shelley.Nakajima a step in the "mad prophet" mission chain somehow?

No, you mix her with that RX girl at Chug's. She too can kill you if you get too annoying :)

It might have been. I don't really remember how reliable the reports were.

No, you mix her with that RX girl at Chug's. She too can kill you if you get too annoying :)

No. Now that Aia brings it up, iirc there were some people who got stuck in the missions and had to go get killed by Shelley to progress. I just don't remember any details.

It would certainly be unfortunate if you can't finish mad prophet missions any more.

Back