Shinkiba skin refining

Nooba

Guardian
Society
Irken Invaders
Cheeeezy Stilton B'stard
Not been able to find anything about this with a search, so was wondering if anyone knows what else needs to go into the enmatter refiner with the Shinkiba skin in order to refine it?

If you are trying to refine the skin to leather I think the tailoring refiner would work instead of the enmatter refiner.

Winterhart

If you are trying to refine the skin to leather I think the tailoring refiner would work instead of the enmatter refiner.

Winterhart

:laugh:, its ok we are all beginers :)

Not been able to find anything about this with a search, so was wondering if anyone knows what else needs to go into the enmatter refiner with the Shinkiba skin in order to refine it?

If you put it in the enmatter finder, you will need all of the other DNA components too - tusk and horn and skull and DNA fragments. And the end result will be Shinkiba DNA.

Winterhart

Have you tried it? It doesn't work for me. But thanx anyway, must just be the DNA section that works, not refining to leather.

Have you tried it? It doesn't work for me. But thanx anyway, must just be the DNA section that works, not refining to leather.

There is message when you fail.
If it says 'not enought hide' or something we can help you more

You get the same message if you try to refine the skins with a tailoring refiner as you do trying to refine ore in it, guess they broke something else :D

You get the same message if you try to refine the skins with a tailoring refiner as you do trying to refine ore in it, guess they broke something else :D

Is the message "please add more materials?" Did you put at least 3 skins into the tailoring refiner?

Is the message "please add more materials?" Did you put at least 3 skins into the tailoring refiner?

No the message is the standard "this material cannot be refined here", like when you try to refine ore in your tailoring or enmatter refiner.

You can't refine skins because they forgot to make Shinkiba Leather, it seems.

You can't refine skins because they forgot to make Shinkiba Leather, it seems.

They changed the mob but forgot to change the rest of the systems. The texture is still Daikiba, therefore they didn't change the leather. Same with the wool, it's still Daikiba Wool.

rofl that sucks! C'mon guys, don't tell us you forgot that! :eyecrazy:

hm I hunted alot shinkiba but forget to look.
the loot is daikiba skin or shinkiba skin :scratch2:

Back