Shinkiba wool?

Naomi

Elite
Society
Rangers
Naomi NP Polder
What happened to Daikiba wool? is it Shinkiba wool now? Have the recepies with daikiba wool been changed to other components?
I have killed around 1100 Shinkiba and no Shinkiba wool so far.

Does anyone have more info about this?

thx
Naomi

first i must clarify this here

daikiba skin/hide changed to skinkiba skin/hide
BUT
Daikiba wool remained the same and AFAIK shinkibas dont drop their specific type of wool as daikibas do

:rolleyes:

I believe it still says daikiba texture also in texture book.

or to say it in one word: fail.
:confused:

Daikibas still exist and so does their wool, but apparently not their skin or skulls so it bust be a very soft mob to hunt now :D

Daikibas still exist and so does their wool, but apparently not their skin or skulls so it bust be a very soft mob to hunt now :D
1 hit from the lowest level combustive chip should do it, eh? :laugh:

so the skull converted to shinkiba too?

quick copy & paste from my inventory:

472 Daikiba Statue 1 7.38 PED ESTATE
473 Daikiba Trophy Head 1 13.36 PED ESTATE
474 Daikiba Wool 218 69.76 PED STORAGE ()

1278 Shinkiba Skin 37 6.00 PED Basic Storage Box (C) (266)
1279 Shinkiba Skull 1 2.34 PED STORAGE ()
1280 Shinkiba Skull 1 0.66 PED STORAGE ()
1281 Shinkiba Tusk 2 8.00 PED STORAGE ()

apparently skin, skull and tusk where changed, since they are in the DNA? and LA65 got Shinkibas now, guess thats why. no idea why that was changed instead of have new stuff dropped. guess just another moron that has been in charge of that change who had no clue what he is doing.

apparently skin, skull and tusk where changed, since they are in the DNA? and LA65 got Shinkibas now, guess thats why. no idea why that was changed instead of have new stuff dropped. guess just another moron that has been in charge of that change who had no clue what he is doing.

Put yourself in the shoes of Fed Solo who bought LA 65 after the mission had come out. Would you rather have Shinkiba on your LA that are a mission mob or would you rather instead have the DNA become non-mission mob DNA overnight?

Put yourself in the shoes of Fed Solo who bought LA 65 after the mission had come out. Would you rather have Shinkiba on your LA that are a mission mob or would you rather instead have the DNA become non-mission mob DNA overnight?

Why has the Daikiba mission to be changed instead of giving out a Shinkiba mission?

Every trash mob is getting his own ic, wouldn't hurt one more, lol. Figures some lazy ass was assigned that task. Or maybe the guy that can add stuff to the lootpool is on vacation or fired or whatever. Just shows how inconsistent their approach is.

My stack of Daikibia skins were turned into Shinkiba skin (0) stack, with 0.00 ped value...

Hope it is a bug, waiting for release to see if it is fixed :)

Why has the Daikiba mission to be changed instead of giving out a Shinkiba mission?

Every trash mob is getting his own ic, wouldn't hurt one more, lol. Figures some lazy ass was assigned that task. Or maybe the guy that can add stuff to the lootpool is on vacation or fired or whatever. Just shows how inconsistent their approach is.

Replacing the generic mob in DNA, spawns and missions with a planet specific one is their decision to take. We know what they chose. It is not in some way an unreasonable decision.

Looking at how many people are complaining about the Shinkiba being tougher and faster, its clear that people who have not been hunting Daikiba are going back and finding that these were not such a pushovers they thought. Same thing make people make threads along the lines of "OMG! they have nerfed Daikiba/Berycled/Combibo!".

Well, as per update wild Daikibas are extinct :-(!!

Back