Help: Shop bug fed up !!!

Mitch113

Guardian
Society
FrenchKillers
Zal Mitchos Gaal
Many shops on Rocktropia and Calypso are still bugged !

Sorry but this is not acceptable any more. My shop is in "pause" mode till the Prison VU !!!!!!
Most shops are bugged since 6 months or even more !!!!!!!!

I do not care if it is MA or NDS or Lootius the responsable of this problem ! Thats not serious ! Thats not acceptable anymore ! We play a real money game !! If you buy a car do you accept that if it is broken 2 months later, Ford says you "sorry, we do not know when we will repair it, good bye" !

Is it serious ? In real life the company who do such thing will go in Judgement immediatly and loose lot of money ^^

Any one who is responsable of this mess should now feel responsable to repair it !!!!!!!!!!!

I sent again support few days before. I REMEMBER YOU THAT THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT 2 VARIABLES ARE INVERTED ! ANY STUDENT TRAINEE IN MY COMPANY WOULD SOLVE THIS PROBLEM IN 5 MINUTES !! JUST 2 VARIABLES MIXED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I received an incredible answer from the support ! Like if they were not informed of this problem. They ask me questions about a bug that occurs in my shop 1 or 2 year ago when i bought it !!

I am fed up, i sent them this answer :

Hello ;

Are you kidding me ? Is support working on the same universe than us ?
Sorry for this but i can't believe what you wrote to me.
Don't you know that all RT shops are bugged for many months now ?
Don't you know that the only problem is that the variable that store Item Points in display area is inverted with the variable that store item points Indors ?
And that it is 5 min for any junior-engineer to correct this bug !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't you know that many other support were sent to you from me and from other people, shop owners like me, and that we all wait that you do something for us ?

The information that you talk about in your message are so old. Incredibly old. And you miss all what happened after ^^

Hey WAKE UP PLEASE ! We are around 10 Shop owners with a bug in each shop and we wait now months and months that you do something for us !

Your question is incredible. It shows that nobody looked this problem before ^^
It is really not serious ! You play with our money guys, wake up !

I should have 1 000 item points indoors ! I have 0 !!!!
I have 0 item points in display area, i do not know how many i should have as this was never working correctly !!!!
I should have 14 item points in Additional Area and i have 14 !

Any student software engineer will solve this problem in 5 minutes : 2 variables were inverted ! Invert them again and it will work correctly.

It is incredible that nobody care about this problem so long time.

Zal

Sry to hear the problem still exists. As stated before:

*MA loses money due to a bug = emergency fix asap
*Player loses money to a bug = we will fix it one year when we have nothing better to do and if we don't wanna fix it then its a feature.

It's true they are nothing but a cash cow trying to suck everything from their player base before everyone wakes up and leaves the game. All I could suggest is keep on with the support cases and GL.

-Bemo-

Very funny thing that i forgot to say :

Each time it is promished the bug will be repaired at next VU. So each VU we go to check if our shop works again BUT in order to do that we have to enter in the shop ... and so to pay the fees ... We pay ... we enter .... and we see that people lied to us like usual and that it does not work !

Amazing ! Each month i have to pay in order to confirm that my shop is still bugged !

Last edited:
So each VU we go to check if our shop works again BUT in order to do that we have to enter in the shop ... and so to pay the fees ... We pay ... we enter ....
I thought shop fees were abolished, so what universe are you playing? :scratch2:.

It is very frustrating, yes. There have been a catalogue of threads about it in the past year.

I think KIM|Mindark said something like "this is a recurring bug that's been troubling us for a while". So they fix it, then patch something else and it comes back. Hopefully they'll get it fixed for good soon and we can get on with our game. To date KIM has been our best customer contact within MA, straight talking with minimal BS. I like this.

Young grasshopper, you'll get used to the woeful levels of customer interaction and what you might deem as customer service. You'll play for another year then get pissed off. You'll quit for a while then something will happen, a PR release, you'll hear the PM noise while walking along the street, or you'll think of someone and you'll comeback wishing for better things only to find it's the same shit on a different day.

IF MA got their act together I'm quite sure they would have had a lot more deposits from existing players who feel the same way I do (This feeling is pretty universal atm).

My Shop

was just fixed on the last VU. thanks to MA, but it took since '09' of support tickets. I hope you won't have to wait as long.

here is some old posts

I still can't use the inside of my shop to this day. It's considered outside and anything I put there can be picked up by anyone. Port Atlantis lvl 3 shop 2.

here is a Quote from my post in the mall competition back in "09"

2009-09-18 18:57 You wrote:

As you may be aware the Mall competition is set to be judged here shortly and as accounced by FPC there were to be updates and bug fixes for the Mall shops. I was hoping this would correct my shop. To this day, my shop in the PA mall lvl 3 shop 2 is still bugged. The main part of the shop is still considered outside and I'm unable to put items there as it may be picked up by anyone. The display window is still showing items grayed out. I'm forced to use the hallway currently as the selling floor of my shop. It's bugged also as I'm able to place more than the limited there. The system may be considering the hallway as the whole shop. I don't know, but I would like to see about getting it fixed before the Competition is judge. Thank you and any help in this will be considered gratefully.

Baron Von Steuben

2009-09-21 22:33 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Baron,

We have forwarded the issue to members of the design team for further investigation. Any irregularities found will be adjusted automatically. Please follow the Support News section of the website for further information and developments.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

I've posted up a Reon sign in the shop letting the customers know why my shop has all the item count in the hallway and display window of my shop. All my item count has been rerouted to the hallway and display window :\

Let's hope this can be resolved soon and the competition back on :wtg:

was just fixed on the last VU. thanks to MA, but it took since '09' of support tickets. I hope you won't have to wait as long.

here is some old posts

since 2009 ????? Thats unacceptable !!!

I just received an answer from the support : sorry we have no idea when we will repair it ^^

I agree with you i had still got a bug problem for 9 months now, cant drop items in the shop so it just sits their empty, shop located on Next Island ( neverdie gift shop), recieved the same support case as you did then the support case disapeared strange that.. case has been reopened twice and still no luck..:mad:

Does your shop on floor 2 of Deer Mall have the same problem, Bearlover? Noticed it's empty too (on the inside - 0/50)

Yep Dear mall level 2 shop I own has issues too..
And I'm Still waiting 13 months for my Next Island Gift Shop To be fixed.. Not Happy I have subbmitted 8 bug reports over the past 13 months and still no luck. I dont bother with NI shop wont be back their till its fixed. I'm getting over it..:mad:

Back