Shopping District Highlights Event

Kain Dewey Fall

Guardian
Society
SuperPED
Kain Dewey Fall
This schedule will be updated as [SPED]SuperPED sources more opportunities to better expand the event to other areas of Entropia Universe. With 3 Weeks advance update so as to reduce confusion.

[Currently PostPoned, I just applied for a job, I won't have access to my laptop for awhile and there is no promise of keeping up with the events. When I get a home and internet connection, I will fix the schedule accordingly. It is a 9-5 job and I would be glad to host a weekly event with prizes if I get it]

Shopping District Highlights Event
Show up for Gifts, Stay for the Rewards.
TheSpedReport Channel on Twitch and YouTube will be featuring a Shopping District in Entropia Universe every Sunday and Wednesday [excluding particular dates that will be identified.]

----https://www.twitch.tv/thespedreport
----https://www.youtube.com/channel/f6lJV8ZQd4xE6r5Begpj3Q/live

This Event is meant to showcase the shopping Districts individually on a live broadcast and to bring the community together to highlight the individual communities and what they offer to the Entropia Universe community.
Shopping districts surrounding environment tells a story and holds different sources of adventure to be taken on. The infrastructure of these communities hold a glimpse to the intuitive perspective.

Show up for Gifts, Stay for the Rewards.

Activities/Competitions:
On The Sped Report Twitch channel, show up during the Shopping Districts Highlights event and type !play to enter yourself to win 10ped.

At the end of every Shopping Districts Highlights event, the SPED society invites everyone to join me for a party at their Club on Rocktropia for Parties and Games. Find out more, here.

SCHEDULE
Every Wednesday @15:00 to 17:00 in-game time [9:00am to 11:00am CST America/Canada]​

March 15th-
March 22nd-
March 26th-
---------
April 2nd-
April 9th-
April 16th-
April 23rd-
April 30th-
----------
May 3rd-
May 10th-
May 17th-
May 24th-

[There may be Sponsorship program on TheSPEDReport Twitch/YouTube, so as to showcase shops during Holidays on a live-feed during "Commercial Breaks"]
This post is cleared every year with a New Schedule Listing the week after Valentines Day.

At the end of every Shopping Districts Highlights event, the SPED society invites everyone to join my for a party at their Club on Rocktropia for Parties and Games.

Last edited:
Power went out while I was finishing up the letter that I send to all the establishment owners at the Shopping district that will be highlighted, took me about 45 minutes to get the letter written and everyone's names listed and associated with their shop, now I have to start over. I do this because when someone closes a mail message, it removes their name from the To: section and the shopping district highlights event is about recognizing the local community in its entirety.
My computer will not startup now, so I am posting this message to let people know the Wednesday, July 28th's Shopping District Highlights Event will not be showcased and the showcasing for Port Atlantis Mall is being moved to a different date...

Would you consider adding Morningtear Castle Shop to your list? perhaps as a special peculiarity...

Would you consider adding Morningtear Castle Shop to your list? perhaps as a special peculiarity...
But that is where I go to buy all my stuff in secrecy. :D, lol... JK
You castle is pretty amazing and you have a great setup. I definitely intend to include it to the list.
I've been trying to figure out how to include stuff like the Castles or 1 booth land areas into the mix.
Considering the cost of Castles and considering the way you have yours setup, it may be a good idea to Just establish your castle as a Single Showcasing, maybe I will include the Echidna Housing developments in the mix since your Castle is right next to them pretty much.

It is returning, with greater strength.

[Currently PostPoned, I just applied for a job, I won't have access to my laptop for awhile and there is no promise of keeping up with the events. When I get a home and internet connection, I will fix the schedule accordingly. It is a 9-5 job and I would be glad to host a weekly event with prizes if I get it]

Last edited:
Back