Shops Blast out::::::REVIEW

Status
Please reply by conversation.
May I request that someone revists my shops and gives new feedback? My clients took out some overpriced stuff or let me adjust prices dramatically down :D.

kk we will visit your shop soon :)

bur remember u can always insert your shop offer in EntropiaBay totally for free:ahh:

nice :).... bump

a note on the list in first post:
maybe you should sort it somehow, location for example..

also, cannot find my shop there anymore :eek:

a note on the list in first post:
maybe you should sort it somehow, location for example..

also, cannot find my shop there anymore :eek:

yes you have an EntropiaBay shop (thx for this :) ) but EntropiaBay is not EntropiaDirectory...... here to have an active shop you must have active offers. For this in EntropiaBay you will never find offers months and months old, not verified, info about shop that are already closed or that not sell no more the listed items. In EntropiaBay just fresh offers. So you need to re- create your offers in order to reactive in the store page your store.
But this don t mean that u must re type all your offers each time!!!!!!
In MY ACCOUNT you will found you expired offers under: LISTINGS/UNSUCCESSFUL (or successful, it depends) . You just need to press the button LIST SIMILAR and you will re create your offer in 3-5 click of mouse, this means in 3-4 secs.......faster than IG auction actually :).
Moreover like you already know you can automatically relist your offer during your offer creation. This mean that your offer when expired will automatically restart. Moreover for many listing format you can choice between 1,3,5,7,10 until 14 days long!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope that all those possibilities will make your life easier.

ps actually your store is active, i saw

About your main question, in this tread i cannot sort the shop by location, this because we decided to visit randomly the IG shop(this to be fair with each one).
If you are talking about the shop location in EntropiaBay, well u can sort them. In advanced search you can found a field: Shop location (If necessary):
For example those are the result for:
PortAtlantis
EmeraldLake
etcetc

We are working to create a better form for the shop localization.... but actually we are concentrate about other issues. Thx for your patience

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

Nice post. Can I join this list?
I have miscellaneous loots: "Junk in your trunk"
Ranging from guns, armour, tools, ores, textures, skins, paints, etc
Something for everyone and I try to match current mu's
My address is on my signature. I took over Combo's shop
Thanks! :)

J

:/

You are not allowed to post so many times in a row.. group them together

D

You are not allowed to post so many times in a row.. group them together

D

Indeed, no point having a thread made of hundreds of posts all linking to the same post. I have removed them.

If you want to make a post showing the listings you've updated once every few days then go for it. But group them together, putting an individual post in for every shop visit just turns the thread into spam.

First post looks very useful though, I have made the thread sticky.

Well i must thx you Jimmy to made this thread sticky..... it s an un aspected news for me.
I get your point about spam. I hope it will be fine if i will update my thread daily. In effect all the EntropiaBay team run for shop each day in order to garantee always fresh (must 10 days old) offers.

Thx a lot

I get your point about spam. I hope it will be fine if i will update my thread daily.

Yeah that's fine, it is like a bump but with some extra info :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back