Shops for Ticket Agents!

NEVERDIE

Stalker
Society
NEVERDIE
NEVERDIE
In order to create a simple system to work with Ticket agents. I Will now place discounted tickets for sale in two Shops: CND shop #65 or Omegaton City Delta, Block A Shop #2... There Will be No Refunds, so Buy only what u can resell before the event. TT price for tickets is 1 ped each.

Ticket prices will vary from event to event.

Ticket Agents are an important part of our community and shouldnt be confused with auction resellers. Ticket agents can purchase tickets cheaply and then through their hard work they can resell at a profit. Without them, events would not be so well attended.

RE: ORange Punk Rock party

TICKET AGENTS!!!! U may buy tickets at Deeply Discounted Price from
CND shop #65 or Omegaton City Delta, Block A Shop #2. Agent tickets are in limited supply so grab em Quick... Be warned, there are no Refunds. So only buy as many as u think u can sell. Ticket agent Purchase Price for this Event is only 5 PED - Recommended Agent re-Sale Price is 15 PED
this represents a 25% discount on the CND Terminal Price opf 20 PED. Please tell your Customers to Register their tickets at the Claim Terminal in the CND Fertilizer room at least 15 Minutes before the Events starts.

And what stops People/Socmates ect from making a group and bypass the reseller, joining your Event for 5 ped/each and have a good laugh for those who paid 20 ped ? But more important, what will your fellow Event Participants think about it, if they paid you 20 Ped and a group join and tell them they all got the same ticket for 5 Ped each.

I wouldnt like it to hear from a guy next to me that he and his friends joined the event for 5 ped each when i paid 20 ped. I would feel like a errrr "mooh" I know you would even let them in for 1 ped as long they hunt on your land but its about how will the others react and will they join the next event too for 20 ped ?

Dont get it negative, im just wondering if it can work this way. Give it a try :)

Back