Question: should claims show on radar?

Should MA add mining claims on radar?

• Total voters
well yes I would love to have map with free zoom, that would help alot as well, but I think placing dots on the radar it's not that hard and it wouldn't take that much time to do

I think that hunting and crafting had more changes them mining over the years (at least visible changes), time to focus a little time on mining

yah I also love pie, had pie for lunch today :laugh:

Doesn't seem to me like enough people like pie...

I would support the motion for the map upgrades... a better zoom would be damn nice... but mining claims on radar? Bah... the coords are just fine...

I would LOVE this!
As i always lose mine, :laugh:

Great post... ;)

I would love to see all claims on my radar... imagine going into a Dome on CND and being able to get a better idea of the amount of mining activity that has been in that dome prior to yr arrival...

May make u decide whether to stay or change domes.... :cool:

+rep

Regards
Jack Scudd Samuels

Oops voted too soon, move 1 vote from 'all claims' to 'my claims'. I dont think others claims should show up on radar, but my claims certainly.

Great post... ;)

TY :yay:

I would love to see all claims on my radar... imagine going into a Dome on CND and being able to get a better idea of the amount of mining activity that has been in that dome prior to yr arrival...

well the dots on radar should only be visible as long as the claim is still there, once the claim is extracted it should be gone

and seeing all claims on radar would be unfair for PvP miners

Oh geez 2nd option would be extremely helpful update, lets not allow this thread to be forgotten

already asked MA a few times, hope they listen to it now

also suggested colored soc and team avatars on radar ;)

Yes, we need to see our claims on radar. :cool:

yes, yes, yes.

they should also make the claim visually BIGGER.

should also be able to extract from 1 pull and decay excavator accordingly.

Ever notice the computer and mining skills you get from that clicking??? I'd rather click and get the skills than get it all at once and take 10 years to unlock extraction. ;)

Other than that, I'd love to see my own claims on my radar! I hate the elusive tree claim rod. LOL

I hate my invisible claim rods :(

ever got one of those? you need to find the coords pressing P them use the extractor on nothing lol, it's quite common on my old computer, probably a grafic bug

and bump :silly2:

I'd like to see a button on the resource deed that you would press and your claim marker would then emmit a sound and a circle (like counterstrike beacon). I hope you know what i mean.

I also like the radar idea.

would be nice.

clicking is a part of the game :)

mega bump

would be nice if MA replyed to this post lol

If this whould work....

When you for some reasson lost your claim and must find it again, open the inventory and click on the deed, this should open your Finder instead of the map with cords. And ofcourse the finder should start biping and give you the directions

Is MA gonna take this into considerations I wonder :scratch2: Hope so :yay:

Rapido

Agree :) Your own mining claims should be visible on your radar ;)
And as said, the claims themselves should be visually bigger! :)

I would love to be able to see my claims on radar. A simple blinking dot would save me from running around like a chicken with my head cut off. Yeah , Yeah, I know that once you bring up your deed the map is marked, with the co-ords... and yet there have been many times where I've been distracted by mobs chasing me or have felt threatened enough to leave a loot able area when a green dot appears. Trying to get back to your claim could be a whole lot easier.

Whether it's a visible dot on your radar or we have the option to use our finders that STAY blinking after the window closes. That would be a nice feature.

As for seeing every bodies claims.... that's not necessary. Seems that would be a disadvantage to the miners and a greater advantage to everyone else.

I would love to be able to see my claims on radar. A simple blinking dot would save me from running around like a chicken with my head cut off. Yeah , Yeah, I know that once you bring up your deed the map is marked, with the co-ords... and yet there have been many times where I've been distracted by mobs chasing me or have felt threatened enough to leave a loot able area when a green dot appears. Trying to get back to your claim could be a whole lot easier.

Whether it's a visible dot on your radar or we have the option to use our finders that STAY blinking after the window closes. That would be a nice feature.

As for seeing every bodies claims.... that's not necessary. Seems that would be a disadvantage to the miners and a greater advantage to everyone else.

thats exacly my opinion :wtg:

Yes all claims should show. +rep for a good idea

Bump to this, very big one.

one more mega bump :)

hang on a sec think the claims are on my radar o wait its just the many many dead pixels on my screen :)

yes, yes, yes.

they should also make the claim visually BIGGER.

should also be able to extract from 1 pull and decay excavator accordingly.

Answered "yes" to the question.

Abou this one - why would anyone use higher extractor then? TT one decays by far the least (except imp or adj whatever)

I.

It would be a very useful addition to the mining mechanics. Time and time again I've accidently closed the finder window and had to try to find a claim in dense undergrwoth.

~Tracer

almost 300 voters :yay:

bump ;)

and one more bump :)

Back