Depo yes or no???

• Yes

Votes: 43 43.9%
  • No

Votes: 30 30.6%
  • Who cares

Votes: 25 25.5%

• Total voters
Well, if your playstyle demands a 1k ped depo every 4 days id suggest a more deep analysis of what you are doing.

1k loss in 4 days should imply you cycle 2500 ped per day OR it could mean you play above your level.

If your fine with digging further - in while waiting for a good swing fine, just depo.

However, a hunting style that bleeds 1k in 4 days with a bankroll so low you need to depo, well cant say its looking any good.

I'd say have a big store clean first, it's amazing how much crap you can collect. All it does it sit there anyway so just get rid of it.

Well as you say $100 don't go far, I only feel entertained hunting big mobs these days so I'm looking at $300+ deposit probably. Admittedly I have a withdrawal being proceeded for the sale of my MF chips which I deposited for originally. So my mind will feel a lot more comfortable once that is put to bed.

Then I'll try a depo after (that could be 3 months out of game for me), regardless what some say I think a depo makes a difference with returns.

You have to way up your personal costs with what you're willing to contribute to the game on a monthly basis, if the balance isn't right for you then you need a rethink.

If you're chasing it though, that's just going to piss you off even more if it goes wrong, and you're be in an even deeper hole that you're unhappy with.

So free up peds first in game, even if it means going to the basic one set of armour and one gun, and nothing else first. At least that gives you another chance without depo.

Good luck

Rick

Well, if your playstyle demands a 1k ped depo every 4 days id suggest a more deep analysis of what you are doing.

he's logging on. thats all it takes really.

trox aurli levi together with amped mining and conductor crafting

ohh boy

maybe use peds to get this payed profit service :)

trox aurli levi together with amped mining and conductor crafting

ohh boy

maybe use peds to get this payed profit service :)

bah, don't look at my tracker lol

^_° dont take my comment too seriously :)

too short...

Last edited:
then don't post stupid polls.....

the hipocrisy of replying to "stupid poll" threads suggests the neg rep system would be more appropriate for you to use

the hipocrisy of replying to "stupid poll" threads suggests the neg rep system would be more appropriate for you to use

+rep for this.

for the record, I voted 'who (the EFF) cares

:thumbup:

If you can afford to or can wave it good bye then right ahead.

If losing it all will make you feel crap then don't.

knowing it will last 4 days if im lucky...

It will last a lot longer if you start playing smart, and stop relying on luck.

It will last a lot longer if you start playing smart, and stop relying on luck.

luck is all we have, maybe he could get a 331k HOF, are you going to deny him that?

You shouldn't depo until you learn how to play the game properly / use entropiawiki.com.
You should depo and use your uneco crap so my eco playstyle is more effective.
Who cares if you depo, some other idiots going to pay for me to win like you have been.

so you asking forum to decide on what you should do whith youre money ? :confused:

i was thinking i saw it all but i guss not yet

Back