Show us ya face!

Thank you Nakia :ahh:

Oh... Men may totter when they see blue eyes, but they recover in front of flaming dark eyes :D :naughty:

yep true most of spanish men are kinda stick to their hot spanish girls (black heir, brown eyes, dark skin etc,etc..).. (PS: i'm not spanish:rolleyes: )

:scratch2: Are you trying to say you've been to Spain? *See's your eye colour in the pic*

*Slightly off topic* Mmm Spanish chicks :drool:

hehe yea I have been there, my ganddad lives in spain so went to visit him. quite a few years ago thou

Thank you Nakia :ahh:

Oh... Men may totter when they see blue eyes, but they recover in front of flaming dark eyes :D :naughty:

hehe not all men, dunno about the spanish thou :silly2:

Carl : :) lol thx.. there was a problem with my account activtion ... dont know if that has anythig to do with it ... i could be rep less :p ...

The ripper : .. You arent far either ... this is weird... 3 ppl from EU within a 50 mile radius of me .. Hi :) ..

--Unreb

Well add me into your list aswell :)

w00t

The dark side of Skam

gothskam.jpg

Mwahahahah

Sweet Child Of Mine !
Woundsers !
Holy Macaroni !

Hehe I guess Skam was a good muse to you, Jor.

Tiger

Here is a recent photo taken at Christmas of my Dad, Grandfather, my son Tyler and me. Four Generations :eek:

I figure it was time for a new pic. Taken down in Florida at my friends wedding.
I'm in the middle.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I figure it was time for a new pic. Taken down in Florida at my friends wedding.
I'm in the middle.

Sweet :drool:

Another one :p

Fuck ya!! Muha! :D

Holy Macarnoy? Blasphemy! :silly2:
But yea, its a awesome picture.. :)

Another one :p

Fuck ya!! Muha! :D

That dude next to you looks a little "uh"? :laugh:

I'm in the middle.

lol Cal, hun, kinda old that pic ;) :yay:

Here I am, right in my Urban Nomad Grassy shirt and Sunset shorts.
No, it isn't New Oxford behind my back.

Here I am, right in my Urban Nomad Grassy shirt and Sunset shorts.
No, it isn't New Oxford behind my back.

Pffffffft! Of course is not New Oxford, its Genesis! ;)

Hey sexy bunnies. Long time no see.

Saw a couple cuties on the last 10 pages.. rRrOrwl. :yay:

Time to update myface I suppose?

Dash on the equator in Kenya, Africa. Taken in December. :D Africa rules. See my postings on e-pec.info about it. ;D

Dash in the Dam, Amsterdam, Netherlands. Taken on new years eve. Holland rules. ;D

so ladies of the naughty webcam shots. Time to get back into this thread again.

Nakia and Aviril! Who made your signatures? They rock. Tell them to PM mE @$(! :D

Saw a couple cuties on the last 10 pages.. rRrOrwl. :yay:

only on the last 10? i've seen s*it loads of cuties on the last (what we on now? ah..) 482 pages :silly2:

that equator sign looks a lil shifty - like its home made and ur both just moving it up and down the road as you please :rofl:

now where have all the cuties disappeared ? BMW you should post a pic to get this shit started ;)

no , its Liverpool - Newcastle :) and NoLimit - sure , ask Numptey about the pattern of the shirt , ask about Shearer`s goals .... in this jersey i`ll score as much as he did :) Numpteyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :)

whats wrong with playing PE on TV? :)

no , its Liverpool - Newcastle :) and NoLimit - sure , ask Numptey about the pattern of the shirt , ask about Shearer`s goals .... in this jersey i`ll score as much as he did :) Numpteyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :)

hell yeah !!! lookin good bro :) ill have to dig out some of ma shirts 2 i guess :D

Back